The next content of the Annual Pass will be released starting 4 December 2021
Lesquin, France, December 4, 2020 – NACON and Big Ant Studios are delighted to announce that a special edition of Tennis World Tour 2 will be available on next-generation consoles. This edition will include the base game, additional content and gameplay improvements. Tennis World Tour 2 will be available in March 2021 on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5.
The Annual Pass content is also revealed. As well as the DLC with official stadiums, already available, the Annual Pass includes 3 DLC packs that will be available within the next 4 months.
The second major DLC, available today, adds two new players – US player Sofia Kenin and Karolina Plíšková from the Czech Republic. 2 DLCs will release in January and March and will include a range of additional content: a new tournament, 8 new players, new stadiums, gears and clothing.
Tennis World Tour 2 invites fans to play a realistic tennis game that faithfully transcribes the specific aspects of the sport and its competitive nature. Many of the game’s aspects have been completely redesigned, and having more animations has increased the game’s fluidity and realism.
Tennis World Tour 2 will offer the most comprehensive tennis experience:
- Highly anticipated new features: the ability to play doubles matches with up to 4 players locally and online, a competitive mode, an improved serve system and a new shot timing mechanic
- More realistic: more animations create smoother gameplay
- Multiple game modes: Career, Quick Match, Online, Tournament, Ranked Match and Tie Break Tens – there’s a format to suit every player
- Several official courts: The Estadio Manolo Santana of the Mutua Madrid Open, the OWL ARENA of Halle or the 3 courts of Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu
- 48 renown players: the most famous players are part of the casting this year, among them Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Ashleigh Barty
- A next-gen version with technical and gameplay improvements
Tennis World Tour 2 is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. It will be available in March 2021 on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5
NACON is a company of the BIGBEN Group founded in 2019 to optimize its know-how through strong synergies in the video game market. By bringing together its 9 development studios, the publishing of AA video games, the design and distribution of premium gaming devices, NACON focuses 20 years of expertise at the service of players. This new unified business unit strengthens NACON’s position in the market, enables it to innovate by creating new unique competitive advantages and achieve its ambition to become one of the world’s leading players in gaming. https://www.nacongaming.com/
About Big Ant Studios
Big Ant Studios, a privately owned and operated independent game developer and publisher, is one of Australia’s longest-running and most prolific game development studios, having developed and published games for historic platforms as far back as the classic Game Boy Advance through to the current Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X. Best known for producing high quality sports titles, Big Ant Studios have developed the highest selling AFL, Rugby League, Lacrosse and Cricket games of all time.