Definitive Version of Critically Acclaimed Videogame Brings Kombat Pack 2 Featuring New Playable Fighters – Mileena, Rain and Rambo – to Join the Fight
Mortal Kombat 11 Owners on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One Consoles Can Now Download the PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S Version of their Game for Free
Sydney, Australia –18th Nov. 2020 – Warner Bros. Games today announced that Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, a new edition of Mortal Kombat 11, the fastest selling title in franchise history with more than 8 million units sold globally to date, is now available for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch™, PC and Stadia.
Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate provides the definitive Mortal Kombat 11 experience with the addition of Kombat Pack 2 featuring new playable fighters – Mileena, Rain and Rambo – along with the previously released Mortal Kombat 11 main game, Kombat Pack 1 and Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion. Additionally, all Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection and Mortal Kombat 11 main game owners and new buyers on PS4™ or Xbox One consoles can download the PS5™ or Xbox Series X|S version of their game at no additional cost, available now as part of a free content update, delivering 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and more. This upgrade is available now as part of a free content update delivering 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and more, accessible for PS5 or Xbox Series X|S console owners only.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate is available now featuring all 37 playable fighters, story content and game modes, including:
- Kombat Pack 2 – Newly added fighters Mileena, the hybrid Tarkatan and Edenian evil clone of Kitana; Rain, the royal Edenian demigod; and Rambo, the iconic Special Forces soldier featuring the voice and likeness of actor Sylvester Stallone, along with character skins inspired by the “First Blood,” “Rambo: First Blood Part II” and “Rambo III” films.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion – Franchise-first story expansion continuing the epic narrative from the main game, three playable characters incl. Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop – and 10 additional character skins.
- Kombat Pack 1 – Six playable characters incl. Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, The Joker, Terminator T-800 and Spawn and 25 additional character skins.
- Mortal Kombat 11 –Packed with content and game modes for all players incl. the critically acclaimed Story campaign, Custom Character Variation System, Towers of Time, Friendships, Stage Fatalities and more. Plus, the signature roster of playable fighters, all equipped with unique Fatalities that display devastatingly brutal cinematic visuals.
- PS5 Upgrade Available – All Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection and Mortal Kombat 11 main game owners and new buyers on PS4 can download the PS5 version of their game at no additional cost, available now as part of a free content update, delivering 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and more. Please note, this upgrade is only available for PS5 console owners.
- Xbox Series X|S Smart Delivery Enabled – All Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection and Mortal Kombat 11 main game owners and new buyers on Xbox One consoles can download the Xbox Series X|S version of their game at no additional cost, available now as part of a free content update, delivering 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and more. Please note, this upgrade is only available for Xbox Series X|S console owners. Additionally, players on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles must download an optional online update to access 4K cinematics within the game.
- Krossplay Support – Allowing PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One players to fight against other players on opposite platforms in select modes.
Players who already own Mortal Kombat 11 can upgrade their experience through the following options:
- Kombat Pack 2 – $22.95 SRP
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion – $59.95 SRP
- Kombat Pack 1 – $24.95 SRP
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Add-On Bundle incl. Kombat Pack 1, Kombat Pack 2 and Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion – $89.95 SRP
To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11, the latest instalment in the iconic Mortal Kombat franchise, visit MortalKombat.com or join the community conversation on Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat), Discord (MortalKombat) and @WBGamesANZ.
# # #
About Warner Bros. Games
Warner Bros. Games is a premier worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. Additional information about Warner Bros. Games can be found at www.warnerbrosgames.com.
About NetherRealm Studios
NetherRealm Studios is a leader in the development of interactive entertainment, and the creator of the billion-dollar Mortal Kombat franchise. Mortal Kombat has spawned two theatrical films, multiple television series, and has sold over 42 million games to date. Located in Chicago, Illinois, the award-winning NetherRealm team has been working and creating games together since 1992. Additional information about NetherRealm Studios can be found at www.netherrealm.com.
“1”, “PlayStation”, “5” and “4” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. XBOX and Xbox logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license. © 2020 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo. Stadia, the Stadia beacon, and related marks and logos, are trademarks of Google LLC. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
STUDIOCANAL, a 100% affiliate of CANAL+ Group held by Vivendi, is Europe’s leader in production, distribution and international sales of feature films and TV series, operating directly in all three major European markets – France, the United Kingdom and Germany – as well as in Australia and New Zealand. STUDIOCANAL owns one of the most important film libraries in the world, boasting more than 6,000 titles from 60 countries. Spanning 100 years of film history, this vast and unique catalogue includes among others the iconic Terminator 2, Rambo, Breathless, Mulholland Drive, The Pianist and Belle de jour. ©2020 STUDIOCANAL S.A.S, all rights reserved.
Mortal Kombat 11© 2020 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo, NetherRealm Studios, NetherRealm logoand all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WARNER BROS. GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
The JOKER and all related characters and elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2020.
FIRST BLOOD™ & © 1982 STUDIOCANAL S.A.S. RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II™ & © 1985 STUDIOCANAL S.A.S. RAMBO III™ & © 1988 STUDIOCANAL S.A.S. All rights reserved. RAMBO ® is a Registered Trademark owned by STUDIOCANAL S.A.S.
©2020 Skydance Productions, LLC. Terminator® Dark FateTM is a trademark of STUDIOCANAL S.A. All rights reserved.
Spawn, its logo and its symbol are registered trademarks ©2020 Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc. All other related characters are TM and ©2020 Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.
RoboCop and RoboCop 2 © Orion. “RoboCop” character and all RoboCop related trademarks, logos and materials TM Orion & © 2020 MGM.
*** These videos/trailers may only be displayed if it is behind an age-gate that: (1) is age-neutral (i.e., requires the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar); (2) employs reasonable technical measures to keep underage users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) does not display an Australian classification rating information on the trailer player or the age-gate itself. Failure to implement these requirements may jeopardize your ability to obtain material of this nature from us in the future. ***
# # #