GET DOWN ON THE DANCE FLOOR WITH JUST DANCE® 2021, AVAILABLE NOW
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — November 13, 2020 — Today, Ubisoft announced that Just Dance® 2021, the newest installment of the #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time,* is now available on the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. Just Dance 2021 will also launch on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S on November 24, 2020. Starting today, players can also join the #JustDanceMoves TikTok Challenge featuring “Kick It” by NCT 127.
Players can “Get Get Down” to 40 hot new songs with access to more than 600 songs with a free one-month trial of Just Dance® Unlimited,** the dance-on-demand streaming service, included with every copy.*** Offering players even more ways to dance, the game features a new Quickplay mode and an improved World Dance Floor. Players will also enjoy the return of classic Just Dance game modes, including Kids mode, Sweat mode and Co-op mode.
The new Just Dance 2021 tracklist includes:
- “Rain On Me” by Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
- “Adore You” by Harry Styles
- “Ice Cream” by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez
- “Say So” by Doja Cat
- “Kick It” by NCT 127
- “Rare” by Selena Gomez
- “The Other Side (from Trolls World Tour)” by SZA & Justin Timberlake
- “Volar” by Lele Pons Ft. Susan Diaz and Victor Cardenas
- “YO LE LLEGO” by J Balvin, Bad Bunny
- “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” from Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story
- “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
- “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd
- “Without Me” by Eminem
- “Dance Monkey” by Tones And I
- “Que Tire Pa Lante” by Daddy Yankee
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “Temperature” by Sean Paul
- “Feel Special” by TWICE
- “Juice” by Lizzo
- “all the good girls go to hell” by Billie Eilish
- “Yameen Yasar” by DJ Absi
- “UNO” by Little Big
- “Paca Dance” by The Just Dance Band
- “Magenta Riddim” by DJ Snake
- “Lacrimosa” by Apashe
- “Kulikitaka” by Toño Rosario
- “Joone Khodet” by Black Cats
- “Get Get Down” by Paul Johnson
- “Georgia” by Tiggs Da Author
- “Buscando” by GTA & Jenn Morel
- “Alexandrie Alexandra” by Jérôme Francis
- “In The Navy” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “Zenit” by ONUKA
- “Heat Seeker” by DREAMERS
- “Till The World Ends” by The Girly Team
- “The Weekend” by Michael Gray
- “Samba de Janeiro” by Ultraclub 90
- “Runaway (U & I)” by Galantis
- “Bailando” by Paradisio Ft. Dj Patrick Samoy
- “Dibby Dibby Sound” by DJ Fresh & Jay Fay Ft. Ms Dynamite
- “Boy, You Can Keep It” by Alex Newell
Available on all platforms, the Just Dance® Controller App makes the game more accessible for current-gen and next-gen owners with its phone-scoring technology, which allows up to six players to dance without any additional accessories, available for free on iOS and Android™.
Just Dance 2021 for PlayStation®4 will be backwards compatible on PlayStation®5**** and players who purchase Just Dance 2021 on Xbox One will be able to download their game to the Xbox Series X|S version at no additional cost.
For more information about Just Dance 2021, the Just Dance Controller App or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit justdancegame.com. Follow Just Dance on Instagram @justdanceANZ and use hashtag #JustDance2021.
*Source: NPD, GfK & GSD – August 2017
**Just Dance Unlimited is an additional subscription service available through Just Dance 2017, Just Dance 2018, Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2020 and Just Dance 2021.
***TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. REQUIRES INTERNET ACCESS AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. AFTER TRIAL, CONTINUED ACCESS TO JUST DANCE UNLIMITED REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION FEE.
****PS4™ disc-based games require disc drive and cannot be played on PS5™ Digital Edition.
About Just Dance Controller App
The free Just Dance Controller App enables players to use their smartphone to play the game without any peripherals or added console cameras. The app transforms the player’s smartphone into a motion sensor that tracks the accuracy of their moves and allows them to navigate through the game.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2019–20 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €1,534 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.