WARNER BROS. GAMES ANNOUNCES MORTAL KOMBAT 11 ULTIMATE
Expanded Version of Critically Acclaimed Videogame Adds Kombat Pack 2 Featuring New Playable Fighters – Mileena, Rain and Rambo
Free Upgrades to PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S Available for Mortal Kombat 11 Owners on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One
Warner Bros. Games has announced Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, a new expanded version of Mortal Kombat 11, the fastest selling title in franchise history with more than 8 million units sold globally to date. The game was also named Fighting Game of the Year at the 23rd D.I.C.E. Awards by the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences and Best Fighting Game of 2019 by IGN. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate offers the definitive Mortal Kombat 11 experience with the addition of Kombat Pack 2 featuring new playable fighters Mileena, Rain and Rambo, along with the previously released Mortal Kombat 11 main game, Kombat Pack 1 and Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate is scheduled to release globally from 18th Nov. on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch™, PC and Stadia. Additionally, Additionally, Mortal Kombat 11 and Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate owners and new buyers on PS4™ or Xbox One consoles can access free upgrades to the PS5™ or Xbox Series X|S versions of their game, delivering 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and more, available in conjunction with the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate launch.
To view and share the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate | Kombat Pack 2 Official Reveal Trailer
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate includes the following content and enhancements:
- Definitive Mortal Kombat 11 Experience – Two critically acclaimed story campaigns taking players on a time-bending adventure that continues the epic Mortal Kombat saga, along with the full roster of 37 playable characters.
- Kombat Pack 2 – Newly added fighters Mileena, the hybrid Edenian and Tarkatan clone of Kitana; Rain, the royal Edenian demigod; and Rambo, the iconic Special Forces soldier featuring the voice and likeness of actor Sylvester Stallone.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion – Franchise-first story expansion, three playable characters (Fujin, Sheeva, RoboCop) and 10 additional character skins.
- Kombat Pack 1 – Six playable characters (Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, The Joker, Terminator T-800, Spawn) and 25 additional character skins.
- Mortal Kombat 11 –Packed to the brim with multiple features and modes for all players including Story, Custom Character Variation System, Stage Fatalities, Friendships, Online, Towers of Time, Tutorial, Krypt, Kombat League and the signature roster of returning and franchise-first fighters, all equipped with unique Fatalities that display devastatingly brutal cinematic visuals.
- PS5 Upgrade Available – Delivering 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and cross-generation console compatibility for select modes. Mortal Kombat 11 and Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate owners and new buyers on PS4 and PS4 Pro can also access a free upgrade to the PS5 version of their game, available in conjunction with the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate launch.
- Xbox Series X|S Smart Delivery Enabled – Providing 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and cross-generation console compatibility for select modes. Additionally, Mortal Kombat 11 owners and new buyers on Xbox One consoles will have access to free updates on Xbox Series X|S, available in conjunction with the Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate launch.
- Krossplay Support – Allowing PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One players to fight against other players on opposite platforms in select modes.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate pre-orders will be available beginning 15th Oct., providing immediate access to Mortal Kombat 11, Kombat Pack 1 and the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion upon purchase.
Players who already own Mortal Kombat 11 can upgrade their experience by pre-ordering Kombat Pack 2 beginning 15th Oct. Current owners can also purchase Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Kollector’s Edition is also available for pre-order, which includes , Mortal Kombat 11, Kombat Pack 1, Kombat Pack 2 , Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion, Sub Zero mask bust, exclusive steel case, commemorative magnet coin, authenticity plate and exclusive DLC.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Kollector’s Edition and Kombat Pack 2 pre-orders will receive the Time Warriors Skin Pack at launch featuring three new character skin variants, including “Dark Web” Noob Saibot, “HCF” (Halt and Catch Fire) Liu Kang and “Blood Moon” Skarlet.
To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11, the latest instalment in the iconic Mortal Kombat franchise, visit MortalKombat.com or join the community conversation on Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat) and Discord (MortalKombat).
# # #
About Warner Bros. Games
Warner Bros. Games, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Inc., is a premier worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. Additional information about Warner Bros. Games can be found at www.warnerbrosgames.com.
About NetherRealm Studios
NetherRealm Studios is a leader in the development of interactive entertainment, and the creator of the billion-dollar Mortal Kombat franchise. Mortal Kombat has spawned two theatrical films, multiple television series, and has sold over 42 million games to date. Located in Chicago, Illinois, the award-winning NetherRealm team has been working and creating games together since 1992. Additional information about NetherRealm Studios can be found at www.netherrealm.com.
Mortal Kombat 11© 2020 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo, NetherRealm Studios, NetherRealm logoand all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WARNER BROS. GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
The JOKER and all related characters and elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2020.
FIRST BLOOD™ & © 1982 StudioCanal S.A.S. RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II™ & © 1985 StudioCanal S.A.S. RAMBO III™ & © 1988 StudioCanal S.A.S. All rights reserved. RAMBO ® is a Registered Trademark owned by StudioCanal S.A.S.
©2020 Skydance Productions, LLC. Terminator® Dark FateTM is a trademark of StudioCanal S.A. All rights reserved.
Spawn, its logo and its symbol are registered trademarks ©2020 Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc. All other related characters are TM and ©2020 Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.
RoboCop and RoboCop 2 © Orion. “RoboCop” character and all RoboCop related trademarks, logos and materials TM Orion & © 2020 MGM.
*** These videos/trailers may only be displayed if it is behind an age-gate that: (1) is age-neutral (i.e., requires the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar); (2) employs reasonable technical measures to keep underage users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) does not display Australian rating information on the trailer player or the age-gate itself. Failure to implement these requirements may jeopardise your ability to obtain material of this nature from us in the future. ***
“ ”, “PlayStation”, “PS5 logo” and “PS4 logo” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. XBOX and Xbox logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license. © 2020 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo. Stadia, the Stadia beacon, and related marks and logos, are trademarks of Google LLC. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
# # #