– Bill Nighy joins SPACE FORCE as narrator
– Kosmokrats reveals game launch date of 5th November 2020 with exciting new trailer
London, 14 October 2020 – Comrades! Publisher Modern Wolf and developer Pixel Delusion are excited to reveal that esteemed Hollywood actor Bill Nighy has joined the ranks of SPACE FORCE as the narrator for upcoming title Kosmokrats, which will be released on 5th November 2020 on PC. This capital news is showcased in a new game trailer below.
Sign up to SPACE FORCE today by wish-listing Kosmokrats on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1204410/Kosmokrats/
Kosmokrats follows the story of a humble potato peeler whose duties are suddenly upgraded to ‘comrade drone pilot’ to begin assembling and building space stations in a series of construction solving missions. Be careful not to crush too many cosmonauts or to destroy the all-important potato resources, or Drone Pilot Supervisor Boris will never finish his paperwork…
- Build a mighty fleet: Use the most cutting edge drone technology of the 1960s to master the puzzle-like process of assembling spaceships in orbit: simply push and pull the spaceship parts together in zero gravity. Just make sure you’re lining up the right connectors, comrade. And don’t take too long. Or squish too many brave cosmonauts.
- Live a heroic narrative: The story of the people’s colonization of the solar system and beyond is full of interesting characters and even more interesting decisions! No two play-throughs will be the same, and every action you take — from accidentally killing cosmonauts in “workplace incidents” to failing to correctly assemble spaceships — will have repercussions that you and the fleet will feel sooner or later.
- Become a citizen of the stars: In Kosmokrats you will earn medals to display in your awards cabinet, read the very accurate Official Party newspaper, entertain yourself between missions with your state-of-the-art Я-Box games console, adjust the game’s difficulty level with the help of vodka, and more.
Kosmokrats will be released on Steam for PC on 5th November 2020.
Modern Wolf is a progressive publisher of video games, founded in 2019 by Fernando Rizo and Andreas Gschwari. Based in London, Modern Wolf works with game developers around the globe to bring you the weirdest and smartest indie games in the world.
Follow Modern Wolf on Twitter at @ModernWolfLtd
About Pixel Delusion
Pixel Delusion is a small independent studio based in Olsztyn, Poland. Established in 2016 and at first doing work for hire, we’re now busy working away on our first title. We aim to create highly systemic games that marries generated content with dynamic storytelling.
Don’t be shy: