Family Feud® Video Game Available on November 12
Live Show feature allows streamers to play with viewers
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — October 16, 2020 — Today, Ubisoft announced that one of America’s favorite game shows, Family Feud®, is coming to players’ living rooms.* The game will be available digitally on PlayStation®4, Xbox One consoles and the Nintendo Switch™ system on November 12.*
Family Feud allows players to answer over 1,500 official Family Feud surveys and compete with up to ten players in two teams, online and through local multiplayer, with exciting new features:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customization: Players can create characters and unlock customization items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
For the latest news on all of Ubisoft’s games, visit news.ubisoft.com
*Digital copies only available in the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2019–20 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €1,534 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Family Feud®/©: FremantleMedia 2020. Licensed by FremantleMedia North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.