Master your destiny today in the new 9 Monkeys of Shaolin: Prologue demo available now on Steam
Moscow, Russia (2nd October) – Can’t wait to master your destiny? Today Buka Entertainment and Sobaka Studios have launched an exciting new 9 Monkeys of Shaolin extended gameplay trailer showing off features including narrative, combat and progression systems, weapons, enemies and co-op mode. This comes alongside an expanded free demo version of the game 9 Monkeys of Shaolin: Prologue available now on Steam so players can experience all these features in real combat. This complete first chapter of the game’s campaign offers both single player and co-op (online or split-screen mode for 2 players) options.
About Monkeys of Shaolin
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle”. – Sun Tzu, The Art of War
9 Monkeys of Shaolin – marks a true rebirth of the iconic beat ’em up genre in the vein of old-school video games. If, as a kid you had hours of fun playing SNES or SEGA beat ’em up videogames crushing foes left and right then this new title from the creators of hardcore brawler REDEEMER is definitely for you!
As a mere Chinese fisherman Wei Cheng you have to avenge the death of your friends and family slaughtered in a pirate raid at your peaceful village. Game protagonist is quite a tough nut to crack as he knows the basics of ancient martial arts only mastered by legendary Shaolin monks. Get your trusty battle staff ready for a challenging adventure in Medieval China and for merciless fights with hordes of various enemies.
Action-packed battles, user friendly controls and incredible atmosphere of great kung-fu movies of 70s – all this makes 9 Monkeys of Shaolin a perfect choice for every true fan of really hardcore brawlers.
- 3 unique fighting styles: fight on earth, in the air or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy on your way.
- Captivating narrative: discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng and follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts.
- Stunning visual style: unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements gives you an exciting experience from every scene appears on screen.
- Extensive character development system: you learn a great deal of ways to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles.
- More than 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and many more.
- 10 types of Chinese and Japanese polearms, each with its unique traits. Discover the landscapes to find new items!
- Co-op play: invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1425880/9_Monkeys_of_Shaolin_Prologue/
PlayStation 4: https://store.playstation.com/ru-ru/product/EP3617-CUSA24466_00-9MONKEYSDEMO00EU
Xbox One: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/p/9-monkeys-of-shaolin-demo/9n4bm6qsxlrr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch/9-Monkeys-of-Shaolin-1838395.html
9 Monkeys of Shaolin will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 16th October.
|About Buka Entertainment|
Buka Entertainment, based in Moscow, publishes, distributes and develops computer and video games for all platforms since 1993. Today Buka is one of the biggest Russian PC games publishers, localizers, console video games distributors, and digital distributors in the country. Buka publishes thoughtfully crafted games and software, distributing them throughout Russia and CIS alongside partnerships with Microsoft, Valve, Square Enix, Koch Media and other leading publishers. The latest projects developed by Buka Entertainment – Red Comrades, Darkestville Castle and High Noon VR quickly won over the hearts of both casual and hardcore gamers.