Wellington, New Zealand – September 10, 2020 – Leading games publisher PikPok® today announced the official release of its most recent game for the Snap Games platform, Ready Set Golf. PikPok is no stranger to the Snap Games platform having released the successful Zombie Rescue Squad back in May 2019.
Snap recently announced that 100 million users have played Snapchat games since the April 2019 launch and there is no sign of this slowing down. Snap Games from Snap Inc, the company behind the massively popular Snapchat app with 360 million active monthly users, offers players an easy way to play and have fun with friends.
Ready Set Golf is designed to be a fast-paced scramble to see which player can sink the ball in the hole first. It is not about the number of shots it is all about a fun mix of speed and accuracy. There are 70 different hole designs to play, each with its own challenges and hazards, so there is always something new to keep players coming back for more. Players can match-up against their friends or jump into a random game and take on players from across the globe.
“We are excited to release our second title for the Snap Games platform,“ said Mario Wylands, CEO of PikPok. “Games are an important way for people to socialize, and Snap Games offers an accessible opportunity for friends to come together and have fun.”
Ready Set Golf for Snap Games features:
- Pick-up-and-play game sessions, allowing players to drop in and out for a quick round
- 70 hole designs with unique challenges. Play one round or play 18 holes and beyond!
- Supports up to eight players simultaneously per game
- Online multiplayer allows players to compete against friends or other Snap users
- In-game boosts can be earned offering players certain special abilities such as Hoover Boost, Speed Boost and Bounce Boost
- Colorful friendly art with new surprises in every round
Ready Set Golf is now available worldwide on Snap Games.