Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers today announced the new Razer Quartz and Mercury colour collection.
Razer’s latest high-performance gaming gear will now be given all-new colour treatments. With the cult-favorite Razer Quartz colourway and the classy, minimalist Razer Mercury collection, gamers can now make a statement with a clean, sleek gaming set-up. The new colour collections will include:
- Razer Viper Ultimate – a wireless gaming mouse built to win. It is armed with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology and Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor, all packed within a 78g lightweight chassis.
- Razer Hammerhead True Wireless, featuring ultra-low-latency wireless audio for immersive sound and gaming advantage.
Razer’s powerful system offerings will also be given a splash of paint:
- Back by popular demand, the Quartz treatment will be offered to the Razer Blade 15 Quartz gaming laptop. Equipped with a 6-Core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti graphics, the Razer Blade 15 Quartz gaming laptop will once again deliver performance and style.
- The Razer Core X will be made available in clean and contemporary Mercury, the external graphics enclosure for Thunderbolt™ 3 laptops will deliver desktop-class graphics with a boost of white.
- To complete the ultimate minimalist set up, Razer will introduce the Laptop Stand in Mercury for laptops up to 15”.
Launched in 2017 and 2018 respectively, the Razer Mercury and Razer Quartz editions have captivated streamers and gamers worldwide. Razer has now updated the collections to equip fashion-conscious gamers with the latest gaming gear for optimal performance.
Available from September 17 onwards, the Razer Viper Ultimate Mercury and Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Quartz will only be available at Razer.com.
The Razer Viper Ultimate Quartz and Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Mercury will be available at Razer.com and authorised resellers.
The Razer Blade 15 Quartz gaming laptop will be available in the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China in October at Razer.com.
The Razer Core X and Laptop Stand in Mercury will be available at Razer.com and authorised resellers.
Razer Viper Ultimate in Quartz and Mercury Edition: $149.99 USD / €159.99 MSRP
Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Quartz and Mercury Edition: $99.99 USD / €109.99 MSRP
Razer Blade 15 Quartz Edition: $1,599.99 USD
Razer Core X Mercury Edition: $299.99 USD / €299.99 MSRP
Laptop Stand Mercury Edition: $49.99 USD / €49.99 MSRP
# # #
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognised logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 100 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimiser and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices worldwide and is recognised as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).
Razer – For Gamers. By Gamers.™
# # #