KEEP ON MOVING WITH JUST DANCE® 2021
Turn Up the Volume on 40 Hot New Tracks and Over 550 Songs Available in Just Dance® Unlimited
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — August 27, 2020 — Today, Ubisoft announced that Just Dance® 2021, the newest installment of the #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time,* will launch on November 12th, 2020, on the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4, the Xbox One family of consoles and Stadia. Just Dance 2021 will also release on Xbox Series X and PlayStation®5 upon the launch of the consoles.
Just Dance is the worldwide entertainment phenomenon with more than 135 million players around the world and over 70 million units sold.** This year, Just Dance 2021 offers players even more ways to dance:
- Over 40 New Songs and Universes – There’s plenty of music for everyone in Just Dance 2021, including “all the good girls go to hell”by Billie Eilish and “Don’t Start Now”by Dua Lipa.
- It’s never been easier to start dancing with the new quickplay mode. For those looking to get straight to playing, the game will have a randomised playlist ready from the Start menu.
- Improved World Dance Floor – Challenge fellow Just Dancers from all over the world during permanent tournaments. You will be matched with players of a similar level as yours for a fair dance battle.
The first songs revealed include:
- “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
- “Dance Monkey” by Tones And I
- “Que Tire Pa Lante” by Daddy Yankee
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “Temperature” by Sean Paul
- “Feel Special” by TWICE
- “Juice” by Lizzo
- “all the good girls go to hell” by Billie Eilish
- “In The Navy” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “Zenit” by ONUKA
- “Heat Seeker” by DREAMERS
And many more to come!
Along with these new songs, players will enjoy the return of classic Just Dance game modes:
- Sweat Mode – Exercising has never been so fun! Start your own routine with Sweat mode and keep yourself motivated by tracking calories burnt and time spent dancing.
- Kids Mode – You’re never too young to dance! Kids mode is tailor-made for the needs of the youngest players. They can enjoy eight new kid-friendly songs and choreographies for a fun dance experience.
- Co-op Mode – Stronger together! Team up with friends and share the fun thanks to the return of Co-op mode. Get together and combine scores to rule the dance floor!
- Just Dance® Unlimited*** – Keep the party going! Access the Just Dance Unlimited subscription-based streaming service to (re)dance to over 550 songs! It doesn’t stop there, as new and exclusive songs are added throughout the year. Every copy of Just Dance 2021 comes with one month of free access!****
Available on all platforms, the Just Dance® Controller App makes the game more accessible for current-gen owners with its phone-scoring technology, which allows up to six players to dance without any additional accessories, available for free on iOS and Android™.
For the latest information on Just Dance 2021, the Just Dance Controller App or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit justdancegame.com. Follow Just Dance on Twitter @justdancegame and use hashtag #JustDance2021.
*Source: NPD, GfK & GSD – August 2017
***Just Dance Unlimited is an additional subscription service available through Just Dance 2017, Just Dance 2018, Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2020 and Just Dance 2021.
****TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. REQUIRES INTERNET ACCESS AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. AFTER TRIAL, CONTINUED ACCESS TO JUST DANCE UNLIMITED REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION FEE.
About Just Dance Controller App
The free Just Dance Controller App enables players to use their smartphone to play the game without any peripherals or added console cameras. The app transforms the player’s smartphone into a motion sensor that tracks the accuracy of their moves and allows them to navigate through the game.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2019–20 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €1,534 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.