Studio Wildcard today launched the fantasy-themed ‘Crystal Isles – ARK Expansion Map’ for ARK: Survival Evolved as a free download for PlayStationⓇ4 and Xbox One survivors. ‘Crystal Isles’ is an expansive 150 square kilometers of vivid scenery and awe-inspiring biomes; build your base on the lush rainforest canopies, explore the mysterious floating islands, and then dive deep into undersea caverns in search of rare resources.
The ‘Crystal Isles – ARK Expansion Map’ features:
- The Great Valley: A rainforest with bogs and towering tree limbs that lend new options for base-building.
- Eldritch Isle: An eerie and challenging realm worth braving for its valuable resources, like element and oil.
- Emberfall: A fantastic region of vibrant foliage and volcanic danger that also rewards exploration.
- Apotheosis: A cluster of floating islands tangled with vines and roots, shot through with cavernous pockets, and spilling over with waterfalls.
- New Wyverns: Three unique types of crystal wyvern species to tame and breed.
- All New Boss Arena: A new custom boss arena
The ARK: Survival Evolved ‘Crystal Isles – ARK Expansion Map’ is a free downloadable update available now on PS4, Xbox One, Steam & the Epic Game Store. For the latest updates follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, subscribe to us on YouTube, visit the Website at playark.com and watch us tame and train leviathan dinosaurs on Twitch.TV.
# # #
ABOUT STUDIO WILDCARD
Founded in 2014 by industry veterans Jeremy Stieglitz and Jesse Rapczak, Studio Wildcard’s mission is to bring AAA quality to ambitious indie titles that are designed for core gamers. The studio’s hit title ARK: Survival Evolved, has sold more than 30 million copies across all platforms. The team emphasizes direct communication with their active community, implements player feedback into its fast, iterative dev cycle, and provides tools to drive user generated content. Studio Wildcard includes distributed developers across multiple continents, as wherever talented developers reside, Wildcard seeks them out! www.studiowildcard.com