Coming to Nintendo Game Boy in Q4 2020
Barcelona, Spain –August 24th, 2020– Due to the support of almost 377 backers, independent games developer Greenboy Games pledged $28k, 600% of it’s original goal on Kickstarter, to fund the production and development of Where Is My Body? last Thursday.
Where Is My Body? is an 8-bit point and click adventure coming to Game Boy in Q4 2020. Inspired by titles such as Maniac Mansion, you will have to take on the role of a hand which has to solve different mysteries and follow the thread of the story in two chapters and a half.
“We are very proud to have exceeded every expectation about the success of Where Is My Body? on Kickstarter”, says Dan Puch, solo developer at Greenboy Games. “The game can be currently acquired on Indiegogo and it will be eventually distributed in major storefronts”. Where Is My Body? will be available in both Western and Japanese cartridges packed in regional specific boxes with manual. The game will be compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance handhelds.
- 8-bit classic point and click adventure for Nintendo Game Boy.
- Take on the role of a hand which has to solve different mysteries to find its body.
- Inspired by classic adventures if the 90’s such as Maniac Mansion.
- Available in both Western and Japanese cartridges packed in regional specific boxes with manual.
- Compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance handhelds.
About Greenboy Games
Greenboy Games is a one-man Game Boy games development company managed by Dan Puch, creator of Micro Doctor, Lunar Journey, Submarine 9 and Leo Legen. All of these games are sold and distributed in physical cartridges since the main idea of the studio is to keep alive the spirit and gameplay of this legendary console.