The High-Energy Battles and Anime-Inspired Cinematic Gameplay from the Fan-Favorite Windows PC Action-Adventure MMORPG is Headed to Mobile Devices This Month
KARLSRUHE, GERMANY (July 15, 2020) – Gameforge — the leading Western publisher of popular multiplayer online games including AION, NosTale, OGame, SoulWorker, and TERA — and South Korean developer Aprogen Games today proudly announced SoulWorker: Anime Legends for Android and iOS as the latest entry in the acclaimed action-packed massively-multiplayer SoulWorker franchise. Available this July, SoulWorker: Anime Legends brings the universe of the popular post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMORPG to mobile devices, offering an exciting new experience packed with high-energy battles, anime-inspired cinematic gameplay, and all-new and exciting quests.
Check out the SoulWorker: Anime Legends announcement trailer here:
“We are excited to invite players to an all-new SoulWorker experience on the go through their mobile devices,” said Botond Nemeth, Executive Producer at Gameforge. “As a fully stand-alone title in the franchise with new adventures to embark upon, players can expect new, dynamic gameplay set in the SoulWorker universe that they love plus new and exciting updates after release, so stay tuned!”
Like its popular Windows PC counterpart, SoulWorker: Anime Legends invites players to choose between 6 heroes, known as SoulWorkers, who must halt the forces of evil in quick and intense battles using their own unique spiritual weapons and combat techniques. The birthplace of this evil? The Great Void, an all-absorbing portal which has been the cause of death for many people and has already paved the way for countless demons to arrive. The emotions of SoulWorkers are so strong that they are able to transform their souls into powerful weapons. But first, they have to learn how to handle their newly acquired strength — and do so before all of humanity is wiped out.
SoulWorker: Anime Legends’ Key Features:
- Separate from SoulWorker, SoulWorker: Anime Legends introduces new and exciting quests for players to enjoy
- New action-packed solo gameplay comprised of the cast of highly-specialized class-based characters from the SoulWorker universe that players have grown to love: Haru Estia (Soulum Sword class), Lilly Bloommerchen (Mist Scythe class), Erwin Arclight (Gun Jazz class), Jin Seipatsu (Spirit Arms), Stella Unibell (Howling Guitar class), and Iris Yuma (Hammer Stol class)
- Character exclusive battle skills that can be leveled up to unlock new combos and abilities, which are affected by a unique emotion system — Integrity, Revenge, Pleasure, Misery, Madness, and Rage
- Experience new areas, maps, and content, including 8 X 4 mazes, and multiple PvE and PvP features and ranking systems, for players to test their mettle during epic mass battles on an open battlefield
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations, giving players a “playable anime” experience
SoulWorker: Anime Legends will be available for free this July for Android and iOS mobile devices via the App Store and Google Play. At launch, the game will be initially available in English, French, and German, with more languages to come. SoulWorker: Anime Legends will receive a similar progression path as SoulWorker for Windows PC, with new content planned for post-release updates.
For the latest, up-to-date news about SoulWorker: Anime Legends, “Like” SoulWorker on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on gameforge.com.
About Aprogen Games
Founded in 2013 as a mobile video game publishing subsidiary of Locojoy International Corporation, Aprogen Healthcare & Games Inc. quickly became one of South Korea’s leading game studios, holding the honor of ranking No. 1 in sales in China — the world’s largest mobile game market. Aprogen Games is staffed by talented video game developers working on a variety of multi-platform games for the global market. The studio previously released popular Asian mobile games Dragon Raja M and Fortress M. The South Korean and Southeast Asia release of SoulWorker ZERO for iOS and Android devices won the “Good Beta Game Award” from Korean retailer ONEstore. To learn more, visit the official website here: http://www.aprogen-hng.com/en.