KARTRIDER RUSH+ SEASON TWO RACES IN WITH CELESTIAL SWORD THEME
Smash hit mobile racing game receives new vehicles, game modes and more in massive content update for free on iOS and Android
SEOUL – July 17, 2020 – All engines are go for Season Two of the latest mobile kart-racing obsession, KartRider Rush+. Beginning today, speed addicts and racing gamers can burn rubber in an overhaul of new content for the multiplayer game from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Players around the world on Android and iOS can download the latest KartRider Rush+ update for free through the official link here.
Today’s Season Two “Celestial Sword” update delivers a garage packed with sleek rides, all geared to lap the competition in KartRider Rush+’s action-packed gameplay. The new “Terra Blade” vehicle allows players to pose and gallop in the air. Additional karts including the “Golden Roadhog” and legendary “Justice” karts can also be unlocked and customized for the race track.
In addition to the all-new karts, KartRider Rush+ Season Two boasts multiple new features, such as:
- New Mini-Game Flag Battle – In this added arcade mode, players must locate the flag on the track and deliver it to the opposing team’s camp to earn points
- Unique Characters – Lunaris and Solaris, students of the legendary Moonlight gate keeper, arrive to duke it out in kart-racing combat
- Fresh Accessories – Players can unlock new interior accessories such as “Bladeboard School ” to further decorate their My Room setups
- Rewarding Quests – From now until Thursday, July 30, players who complete a new in-game quest can collect Terra Coins to unlock the rare Terra Blade. Similarly, when players gather “Brush Shards,” they can exchange them for a “Solaris” code until Sunday, July 26.
KartRider Rush+ is the latest IP-based development from the smash hit KartRider online game, which has grown in popularity since it was introduced to Korea-based players in 2012. KartRider Rush+ promises the fun-filled legacy of the KartRider brand, with revamped 3D cartoon graphics and a sense of control optimized for mobile devices. The game also implements KartRider’s original core components, such as Kartbody, Track, Game Mode and driving techniques, while introducing new mobile-only modes such as Ranked Mode and Relay Race.
Stay on the look-out for more information about KartRider Rush+ leading up to launch. Additional information for members of the press:
- Visit the official Facebook community here
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
# # #