Highly Anticipated Action Adventure Title Now Launching in Q1 2021
Vancouver, Canada – June 15, 2020 – Graffiti Games and Robi Studios announced today that the two companies are bringing highly-anticipated 3D action adventure game Blue Fire to Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PC via Steam in Q1 2021. In addition to releasing on these platforms, Blue Fire will be available first as a console exclusive on Nintendo Switch™.
In Blue Fire players embark on an extraordinary journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, confront 3D platforming challenges, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, roam across mysterious and abandoned regions, leap through deadly traps and ultimately master the art of movement.
“After revealing Blue Fire for Nintendo Switch, the gaming community has been wanting to know if Blue Fire will release on other systems and today we’re excited to share that it will,” said Gabriel Rosa, CEO of Robi Studios. “Whether playing on Switch, Xbox One, PS4 or PC, you will need to master movement by learning ways to use it to your advantage, especially during very hard platforming segments that I believe are either very rare or have never been seen in the 3D space.”
Blue Fire’s features include:
- A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra as Umbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
- Slash Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- Meet Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will assist in unlocking valuable rewards.
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
- Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
For more information regarding Blue Fire please visit Graffiti’s Twitter page or Robi’s Twitter page.
About Graffiti Games
Graffiti Games is a video game publisher comprised of industry veterans that understand what it takes to launch a successful game. We view game publishing as a collaborative effort between our team and developers and strive to ensure everyone benefits from a game’s success. To find out more about Graffiti and our titles please visit www.graffitigames.com.
About Robi Studios
Robi Studios is a game development company based in Cordoba, Argentina. We’re a young and very passionate team dedicated to game development on PC and console. To find out more about Robi Studios please visit https://www.robistudios.com/.