RELIVE THE ICONIC ANNO GAMES WITH THE Anno® History Collection, AVAILABLE JUNE 25
Sydney, AUSTRALIA — May 27, 2020 —Today, Ubisoft announced the Anno® History Collection will be available on Windows PC and will include four beloved city-building classics and their expansions. Developed by Ubisoft Mainz, the Anno History Collection will be available on June 25 and all four games are fully updated and optimized to work smoothly on current computers.
With the Anno History Collection, players will relive the captivating city-building gameplay of four Anno games and their expansions:
- Anno® 1602 History Edition and its expansion, New Islands, New Adventure
- Anno® 1503 History Edition and its expansion, Treasures, Monsters & Pirates
- Anno® 1701 History Edition and its expansion, The Sunken Dragon
- Anno® 1404 History Edition and its expansion, Venice
The updated and optimized versions offer different improvements:
- Graphics: Thanks to resolutions of up to 4K, players’ cities will look better than ever.
- Multiplayer Features: Updated and expanded multiplayer functionality including matchmaking.
- Save Compatibility:Players will enjoy all improvements while continuing to save games from the original game versions.
- Other Features: Borderless window mode and multiscreen support.
- Bonus Content: The Anno History Collection will also offer bonus content including soundtracks and wallpapers, as well as company logos and an ornament for Anno 1800™.
- Anno 1503 History Edition Multiplayer: 18 years after the release of the original game, Anno 1503 finally receives an official online multiplayer mode.
The full Anno History Collection will be available digitally on the Ubisoft Store for AU$59.95 on June 25 and available for pre-order starting May 27 at store.ubi.com/au/anno. All games in the Anno History Collection will also be available individually for purchase.
For more information about Anno, please visit annogame.com.
To join Anno Union, please visit anno-union.com.
About Ubisoft Mainz:
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heartland of Germany, the studio develops genre pushing games like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2. More information at mainz.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2019–20 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €1,534 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
© 2019–2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Anno 1800, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Anno, Dawn of Discovery, Blue Byte, and the Blue Byte logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft GmbH in the US and/or other countries.