UNLEASH YOUR POWERS IN JUST DANCE® 2020 WITH THE NEW THEMED SEASON
Sydney, Australia – March 13, 2020 – Today, Ubisoft® announced the release of “Feel The Power,” the second season for Just Dance® 2020, the latest instalment of the #1Music Videogame Franchise of All Time*. With this free update, players will release their Dance power during a Power Party and a Power Gala in the game.
- The Power Party will be available from March 13th to
26th. It will deliver new Boss Family Tournament and Playlist
accessible via Just Dance 2020, alongside with two songs:
- Holding Out For A Hero – Bonnie Tyler available for free in Just Dance 2020 for two weeks starting March 13th.
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley, one all-time favorite, is coming back on March 19th via Just Dance 2020 with an ongoing Just Dance Unlimited Subscription or an active trial period.
- The Power Gala will be available from April 23rd to May 14th, delivering 6 new songs accessible via Just Dance 2020 with an ongoing Just Dance Unlimited Subscription or an active trial period.
- A brand-new exclusive song, Woman Like Me – Little Mix Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Troublemaker – Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida
- Pump Up The Volume – M|A|R|R|S
- + 1 all time favorite song
- + 2 all new never-before seen songs
Along with the release of the “Feel The Power” season, free superhero-themed events will launch in the World Dancefloor, the online mode of Just Dance. Players can join dancers from all over the world to defeat a new Boss Family or participate in a tournament. Just Dancers will also be able to show their creativity and talent by participating in a themed-contest on social media, taking place during the Gala Event.
These events are available for all Just Dance 2020 owners on Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Stadia.**
Just Dance 2020 is already available on the Nintendo Switch™ system, the Wii™ system, PlayStation®4 Pro and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment systems, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and Stadia, the new generation gaming platform from Google. Each copy includes a free one-month trial of Just Dance Unlimited**, which will be automatically updated to include the latest content.
* Source: NPD, GfK & GSD – August 2017
**High speed internet connection required
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018–19 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €2,029 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com/.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.