SAINTS ROW IV: RE-ELECTED OUT NOW ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH
Party like it’s 2013 on the Nintendo Switch with the mayhem, destruction, and dubstep of Saints Row IV: Re-elected
Larkspur, Calif. (March 27, 2020) – Deep Silver today announces that the critically acclaimed Saints Row® IV™ Re-Elected™ is now available for the Nintendo Switch at retail and the Nintendo eShop (MSRP $39.99). Saints Row IV: Re-Elected for Switch is fully charged with an impressive 25 pieces of outlandish DLC to offer the total package of high-octane gameplay.
Taking the story of the Third Street Saints to a level out of this world, the boss of the Saints gang has been elected as President of the United States of America and charged with saving everyone from a deadly alien invasion. This super-charged edition of the much-loved series has to be seen to be believed.
Deep Silver Fishlabs handled the conversion to Switch and the game runs flawlessly at native 720p resolution in handheld mode and 1080p when docked. Players can enable dynamic resolution to achieve a stable 30fps, although in this mode resolution will be varied in intensive gameplay situations in order to keep framerate consistent.
The much-lauded gyro aim feature for Switch will be included in the digital version from the start and via the day one update for retail copies. Enabled by default, this can be switched off and on depending on player preference.
About Saints Row IV: Re-Elected:
The boss of the Saints has been elected the Presidency of the United States and must save everyone on Earth, but the Saints are only getting started. After a catastrophic alien invasion of Earth, led by the evil Overlord Zinyak, the Saints have been transported to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. With homies new and old at their side and an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons, they must fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak’s mental grasp.
The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the Penthouse, to The White House – but now it’s up to you to free the world from Zinyak and his alien empire, saving the world in the wildest open world game ever, playable for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- The American Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Destroy people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can wield in your quest.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The Inflato-Ray, the Polarizer, the Disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you also have a powerful weapon customization system.
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, now improved. The only thing better than one malicious super powered President is two.
- Fully Re-Elected – Saints Row IV: Re-Elected contains an impressive 25 DLC Packs, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack, the Presidential Pack, the Commander-In-Chief Pack, and two celebrated episodic story expansions: Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Save Christmas.
For more information on Saints Row IV: Re-Elected on Nintendo Switch head over to www.saintsrow.com.
For more information about the Saints Row universe, please visit one of the following official sites:
© 2020 and published by Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Developed by Deep Silver Fishlabs. Developed by Deep Silver Volition, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2020 Nintendo.
ABOUT DEEP SILVER
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include Dead Island 2 and Saints Row V. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA, and Warhorse Studios based in Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com.
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company’s own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe, North America and Australia. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business and has risen to become the number one publishing partner in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Codemasters, Kaspersky Labs, Konami, Koei Tecmo, Milestone, Sega, Square Enix, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarter in Höfen, Austria Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux, Australia, Czech Republic and the United States. All product titles, publisher names, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or copyright material of the respective owners. All rights reserved.