Felicia Day leads the VO cast in an unlikely adventure coming this summer
PARIS (February 20, 2020) – Developer Artefacts Studio and publisher Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, Recompile, Edge Of Eternity) today announced The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos, an offbeat tactical RPG, coming to PC this Summer.
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a turn-based tactical RPG chock-full of charm, humor and chaos. Leading a ragtag company of unlikely heroes, players will embark on an epic adventure through the dreadful dungeon of Naheulbeuk, utilizing both “strength” and “smarts” to overcome the very worst that the evil lord Zangdar has to throw at them.
With a stellar voice cast lead by Felicia Day (The Guild, Geek & Sundry, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos combines the fun, creativity and chaos of an epic fantasy tabletop campaign with the challenge of the very best tactical RPG games, delivering an adventure unlike anything you’ve played before.
Felicia Day will also be part of a voice acting in video games panel at PAX East, discussing her involvement with the game alongside Bonfire Studios’ Morgan Webb, Co-founder of popular podcast What’s Good Games Andrea Rene, anime VO powerhouse Micah Solusod (Soul Eater, Dragon Ball Legends) and more special guests. The panel takes place Thursday, February 27th in the DragonFly Theater from 2:30 to 3:30 pm.
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing, table top games, and heroic fantasy tropes. Now the world of Naheulbeuk is available in English and as a video game for the very first time.
· Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern!
· Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief.
· Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
· An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
· Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse.
· An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will doom you.
· Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await.
For more information, hit up the game page and wishlist on Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/970830/The_Dungeon_Of_Naheulbeuk_The_Amulet_Of_Chaos/.
To keep up with Dear Villagers, find them at @dearvillagers on Twitter or at www.dearvillagers.com.
# # #