Build a Burgeoning Games Industry Empire!
Irdning, Austria — Publisher Toplitz Productions announced today a planned November 12, 2019 release date for their game studio simulation Mad Games Tycoon. The game, which Toplitz will publish for PC (Retail), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch™, asks players to manage the challenges of launching a game company — starting out as an indie studio and working their way up to becoming a major player in the ‘biz. Aspiring studio heads will do more than just play games all day, as they’ll need to manage day-to-day logistics — including hiring new programming talent and renting office space — and then craft games everyone will want to play. As business booms, they’ll need to think about building their own game engines, cutting licensing deals, and even creating next-generation consoles.
Features of Mad Games Tycoon include:
- Start a Game Development Studio and develop and market games in any combination of over 15 genres with nearly 200 sub-categories
- Explore over 40 technologies (e.g. graphics, sound, control) and create your own game engines as a basis for your games, or license them to other development houses
- Produce a next-generation game console that puts everything else on the market to shame
- Set up your studio – from the proverbial backyard garage without heating – to modern skyscrapers with server farms for your grand-scale MMO’s
- Expand your workforce – hire both “green” programmers and development legends – then staff departments like testing, marketing, sound, and graphics with the best people
Mad Games Tycoon challenges players to go from a garage-based two-person game development team to a mega-business based not only on games but engine development and console creation! Aspiring development superstars will need to hire the right people to craft amazing games, while handling all the logistics of a real-world studio, from making deals to license the hottest IPs, to renting the right-sized office space for a growing super-studio.
About Toplitz Productions
Toplitz Productions is an Austrian publisher and developer with one goal – to offer consumers games that feature “Heart and Soul”. The company is comprised of veteran game developers and executives and collaborates with multiple studios throughout the world. Featuring a mix of sports, strategy, adventure, and simulation games, Toplitz’s titles can be found on PC and major console platforms, offering something for every type of player.