LYN: THE LIGHTBRINGER CHALLENGES PLAYERS WITH NEW RAID BOSSES
Story-driven role-playing game earns massive update for iOS and Android
SEOUL – Sept. 6, 2019 – Hand-drawn fantasy characters spring to life in a fresh content update for LYN: The Lightbringer, the hit story-driven role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Beginning today, mobile players worldwide can download and warp into the extensive content update on the App Store and Google Play that introduces new raid bosses and more.
As part of Season Two of LYN: The Lightbringer, today’s update deliversan unprecedented roster of new features, including:
- New Raid Bosses – The difficulty levels of the Proud, Glaaki and Kanhel Raid Bosses have been increased for daring players to challenge and defeat
- Festive Wardrobes – LYN’s adored characters Sheila, Rua and Loki can now be customized with traditional Korean outfits at the in-game shop
- Special Events – To celebrate today’s update, players can participate in the Full Moon Creation Event, where they will receive a reward box upon completion of the quest given to them during the event
- Altar of Advent – The popular Altar of Advent has been changed to Verulian
- Additional Balances – Today’s update also delivers several system improvements and bug fixes.
Jeong Juno, best known for his work on Lineage 2, teams up with the publishers at Nexon to create LYN: The Lightbringer’s enchanted world. LYN: The Lightbringer boasts a unique cast of 3D-rendered models inspired by Jeong’s hand-drawn artwork. In this stunning role-playing game, players take control of brave hero Jean to explore the wicked realm of the godlike Daeva.
The latest LYN: The Lightbringer content update is available now to download for free on the App Store and Google Play. Additional information for members of the press:
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.