MYSTICAL HEROES AWAKEN TO FULL POWER LEVELS IN LYN: THE LIGHTBRINGER SEASON TWO UPDATE
Story-driven role-playing game earns character upgrades, new events and more in latest update for iOS and Android
Seoul – Aug. 8, 2019 – In late July, the massive Season Two update added fresh enchantment to the hit story-driven role-playing game (RPG) LYN: The Lightbringer) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Today, the epic second season continues on the App Store and Google Play.
LYN: The Lightbringer’s enchanted world stems from the creative mind of Lineage 2’s Jeong Juno in collaboration with the publishers at Nexon. Released earlier this year, LYN: The Lightbringer boasts an intriguing and collectable cast of 3D-rendered models inspired by Jeong’s hand-drawn artwork.
In the second installation of the game’slargest content update since launch, LYN: The Lightbringer earns a myriad of new features, including:
- Hero Awakening – Players can now unleash the true power of their earned heroes by awakening them, after obtaining full upgrade enhance;
- Bold New Characters – The beloved heroes Jean and Leora from LYN: The Lightbringer’s original story return in their true awoken forms to deal even more damage;
- Altar of Advent – Players can now participate in the Altar of Advent event and collect hero coins to unlock ‘Sophia’ and other exclusive items;
- Additional Content – Two new Hot Summer themes, Reina and Lilith have been added, as well as 28 fresh treasure items;
- Check-in Event – To celebrate today’s overhaul of fresh content, players are invited to participate in a daily check-in even until Wednesday, Sept. 4 to earn legendary heroes and equipment.
The latest LYN: The Lightbringer content update is available now to download for free on the App Store and Google Play. Additional information for members of the press:
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.