Vienna/Austria, July 2nd, 2019 – Is the heat wave on Earth too much for you? We have THE solution: move to Mars with Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered, out now on Nintendo Switch™ and enjoy cosy temperatures between -20°C and -80°C. Don’t worry about high spaceships prices, this journey only costs $29.99 | €29.99 | £26.99 (SRP).
Prefer other platforms? Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is also available on PC and the other consoles out there.
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered – Nintendo Switch™ Features:
- Choice between Performance and Quality Mode
- Fully reworked graphics – heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding, for example, specular maps
- Improved shadow rendering
- Improved lighting
- Reworked shaders and postprocessing
- Optional Motion Controls for a better sense of aiming while playing in handheld mode
About Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla still defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.
- Open World Guerrilla Warfare – You decide who, when, where and how to battle. Utilize guerrilla tactics, improvised weaponry, and modified vehicles to lead insurgent attacks on EDF targets. Launch attacks based on your own gameplay style, take on missions in any order you choose, or engage in destructive activities to weaken the EDF’s grip on Mars.
- Strategic Destruction – Use destruction to your tactical advantage, setting ambushes or chain reaction explosions to attack enemy strongholds and permanently modify the game environment. Leverage fully-dynamic physics-based destruction to improvise on the fly: blow holes in a wall or floor to set an ambush or escape, take out a staircase to stop your pursuers, or drive vehicles through blown out walls.
- Evolving & Emergent Gameplay – Carve your path through an ever changing landscape as you improvise your combat tactics – mixing gameplay styles, vehicles, weapons and explosives to defeat the EDF.
- Epic Sci-Fi Setting – Explore the huge, unforgiving Martian landscape, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos; then tear through the fully destructible open-world environments swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire.
- Multiplayer Combat – There is no place to hide when you put your guerrilla warfare skills to the test in a variety of highly destructive multiplayer combat modes.
Red Faction on Facebook
About THQ Nordic
For our official boiler plate please click the link below:
THQ Nordic Website
KAIKO is a video game development studio founded in 2014 by German industry veteran Peter Thierolf, located in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Developing games since the early 90ies, including Amiga classics like Apydia and Turrican 3, Peter Thierolf is one of the most experienced game developers in Germany. Before founding KAIKO, Peter was the technical director of the studio Keen Games for nearly ten years.
KAIKO is focused on the development of high quality console games, supporting all common video game platforms.