Bold New Action RPG, Pagan Online, Launches its Early Access in Australia and New Zealand
Put Your Skills to the Test Today in Wargaming and Mad Head Games’ Modern Take on the Classic Hack-and-Slash
June 13, 2019 – Wargaming and Mad Head Games today launched early access of Pagan Online, a fast-paced hack-and-slash action RPG, on Steam and Wargaming.net for Australia and New Zealand.
Together with today’s launch in South-East Asia, it makes Pagan Online Early Access effectively available worldwide, except for Japan, China and South Korea.
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/992640
- Wargaming.net: https://wargaming.net/shop/pagan/featured/
Pagan Online follows in the footsteps of classic top-down dungeon crawlers while redefining the action RPG genre with session-based PvE action, MOBA-like characters, and challenging combat that is easy to pick up but difficult to master. The game features:
- Intense, session based PvE gameplay across a variety of interactive environments and procedurally generated encounters.
- Eight unlockable characters with highly unique playstyles.
- Challenging combat and WASD controls that require precise tactics and skillful execution.
- An original fantasy setting inspired by pre-Christian Slavic mythology.
- A five-act single player campaign with three levels of difficulty for players of all skill levels.
- Varied game modes including daily events, monster hunts, assassinations, and more.
- Co-op for two players in side missions
- Endless loot and crafting systems that let players customize their appearance and load-out for specific challenges.
“With Pagan Online we are pushing the action RPG genre forward by blending classics with a fresh look on certain aspects,” said Jacob Beucler, Product Director at Wargaming.
“We see Early Access as an opportunity to co-develop Pagan Online with players, and we are happy to have players from Australia and New Zealand with us on this journey.”
At Early Access launch, Pagan Online is a single player and co-op experience. New features and content expansions will be added to the game in the coming months, including new zones, new enemies and extended story lines.
During Early Access the game is updated with bi-weekly patches and hot fixes, based on players’ feedback and technical performance.
Follow Pagan Online on social media for more information and updates:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PaganOnline
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PaganOnline
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJ-Ymuaq-Hv1MgXgb54QlA
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Founded in 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Their flagship products include the massively popular free-to-play hit World of Tanks and the strategic naval action game World of Warships.
About Mad Head Games
Mad Head Games is one of the pioneers of game development in Serbia. Founded in 2011, it quickly grew to become an industry leader, blazing the trail for all up-and-coming domestic game developers. The company is known for its innovative approach to casual adventure games, and after years of consecutive successes, it is expanding into new genres.