KartKraft – next gen kart racing simulation – getting bigger and better!
Bielsko-Biała, Poland – December 19, 2018 – IMGN.PRO and Black Delta are proud to announce that released in November 2018 in Early Access – KartKraft – will get new and much anticipated game mode – Quick Race vs AI. From now on players will be able to compete up to against 8 AI-controlled drivers on four different levels of difficulty. All AI-opponents are real-life drivers. New mode is also introducing polished physics and collisions and it’s a first step to full multiplayer which will be available later in 2019.
Full list of changes and upgrades introduced in new patch:
- Fixed FFB/DirectInput bug causing effects to be downloaded to the device and restarted each update
- Improved driver animation
- Fixed excessive chassis rattle in replay mode
- Fixed driver animation not rendering correctly in replay mode
- Fixed temporal aliasing in replay mode
- Further HUD optimisations
- Fixed driver bounds bug causing some drivers to pop into the scene during the podium
- Added Quickrace game mode with up to 8 AI drivers (Anthony Abbasse, Gary Carlton, Bas Lammers, Lorenzo Luches, Remo Luciani, Jorge Pescador, Bart Price, David Sera)
- Added trackside cameras in replay
- Added floating player name tags for other drivers
- Added distance travelled and total laps statistics
KartKraft is an extreme kart racing sim with the most advanced vehicle physics ever produced for a racing game. Master the skill of racing karts on laser-scanned, fully recreated circuits. Accelerate to 60 mph in just 3.2 seconds with no suspension, while racing against 20 other drivers. Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack, and curb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Learn what it takes to corner at over 2.5Gs while balancing on only three wheels as your engine screams at 21,000 RPM and your tires squeal, slide and deform, trying to grip the track. No suspension, no downforce, no seatbelts.
Available on Steam and other digital distribution platforms: https://buykartkraft.com/
Launch day features:
- 3 Circuits – Paul Fletcher International, Geelong Kart Club, Go Kart Club of Victoria
- 8 Chassis Manufacturers: Arrow, CRG, Deadly, Formula K, Monaco, OK1, Praga, Sodi
- 1 Engine: IAME X30
- PvP Leaderboard Mode
About Black Delta
Black Delta first drew attention in June, 2014, after winning the People’s Choice award at The Big Pitch, a Venture Capital competition in Melbourne, Australia. In January of this year, Black Delta closed its first round of funding to further develop and commercialise the KartKraft prototype.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Black Delta specialises in the development of gaming and simulation software and hardware.