FRAME ARMS GIRL SIGNS-UP FOR GALACTIC BATTLE IN MASTER OF ETERNITY
Fan-favorite Frame Arms Girl characters join Master of Eternity Suits for all-out mobile warfare on iPhone and Android
Seoul – Nov. 16, 2018 – Beginning today, fans of Frame Arms Girl, the beloved anime series from Kotobukiya Corporation, can play as Suits in Master of Eternity, the mobile action strategy role-playing game (SRPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Both new and veteran players can join an eccentric cast of Pixies and interact with characters from the series in an epic battle to control the galaxy. The Master of Eternity x Frame Arms Girl crossover event begins today for iOS and Android.
Frame Arms Girl is the widely-popular spin-off series from Frame Arms, following “FA Girl” who is equipped with various armor and weapon parts for battle.
This unprecedented crossover event boasts FA Girl joining the adorable yet fierce Master of Eternity to suit up in powerful mechas to defend the galaxy. The mayhem kicks off today and extends throughout the year, with several new events, including:
- FA Girl Acquisition Events – Participate in exclusive event draws for several of the well-known FA Girl characters, each releasing at a different time up until Tuesday, Dec. 13. Suits will be available as follows:
- Nov. 15 ~ Dec. 13 – Gourai
- Nov. 18 ~ Dec. 13 – Stylet
- Nov. 21 ~ Dec. 13 – Baselard
- Nov. 24 ~ Dec. 13 – Jinrai
- Recognizable FA Girl Weapons – Experience the awesome power of the weapons from the series, available in parts in Lucky Boxes;
- Collaboration Asgard Clearance Sale – Collect special keys to clear normal and daily missions;
- Rare Gift Opportunities – Earn special gifts throughout the duration of the collaboration, such as 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 or 4,000 gems for acquiring one, two, three, or four collaboration suits, respectively;
- Achievement Events – Join in on the action for the Master of Eternity x FA Girl Collaboration Mission Integrated Clear Achievement Event, with point breakdown prizes including:
- 3,000 – 3 AP Tickets and 3 Enhanced Tickets
- 5,000 – 5 AP Tickets and 3 Enhanced Tickets
- 7,000 – 7 AP Tickets and 8 Mini Minis
Additional information for members of the press:
- Visit the official Master of Eternity Facebook page
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.