Fire At Will: Space combat, mech battler War Tech Fighters launches today
Combine long-range firepower with close combat to save the galaxy!
London, UK, 25th July, 2018: Mech fans across the galaxy, rejoice: Drakkar Dev and Green Man Gaming are both excited to bring War Tech Fighters to full launch on Steam today.
War Tech Fighters challenges players to take on the deadliest weapons ever built – the War Techs. Reaching across the galaxy, players must fight to defend the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares against the Zatros Empire – the malevolent force behind the War Techs, intent on spreading their malignant influence across the cosmos.
Bringing an end to their destructive advance is a case of taking on the War Techs – giant mechs that combine cold precision and state of the art technology – out amongst the stars, using a combination of close combat and long-range firefights to engage in massive, manic, and marvellous battles where only the most cunning and canny of pilots will survive.
“As anyone who experienced War Tech Fighters in Early Access will know, we’ve looked to bring together the best elements from Japanese Anime and Hollywood Blockbusters into one explosive package,” says Manlio Greco, CEO of Drakkar Dev.
“The sheer scale of the space battles, with players switching rapidly between ranged and close combat, is incredible to watch. Balancing between the two approaches creates incredible variety in gameplay, as does the amount of time gamers spend customising their mechs to represent their own inimitable style.”
War Tech Fighters features: –
- Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Dual camera view – play and fight in Third or First person.
- Customization – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons, and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Upgrades – Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 180 upgradable robot parts, swords and shields
- Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to antimatter cannons.
- Level Up – Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack and defence bonuses.
- Unlockable Special Projects – Explore space and collect hidden project parts to gain access to new War Tech sets, new swords, new shields and research projects.
- Intense Single Player Missions – Experience 33 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge – Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in three deadly infinite survival arenas, and walk away with special rewards. Compete with other players trying to reach for the top in a global leaderboard.
War Tech Fighters launches today for $14.99, £9.99, €14,99. Players can also benefit from a 50% discount during launch week.
Green Man Gaming: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/war-tech-fighters/
About Green Man Gaming
Green Man Gaming is a global technology company at the heart of the video games industry.
Greenmangaming.com is an eCommerce store and community platform offering millions of gamers a single destination for all things gaming. With customers in 195 countries, the store stocks a wide catalogue of multi-platform digital games at the best prices and provides the latest game data tracking, reviews and discussions on its community.
Green Man Gaming Publishing works with independent development studios globally to market their own games and increase the visibility of games in a challenging marketplace. The industry expertise and knowledge of the publishing team provide developers with hands on and collaborative support that includes in-depth market analysis, integrated Marketing and PR campaigns, finishing finance options and global retail strategy.
Leveraging its patented technology, Green Man Gaming also partners with game publishers and leading hardware manufacturers to support their marketing initiatives. Announced at CES 2017, Green Man Gaming’s digital storefront is currently being made available on millions of Lenovo laptops worldwide through the Lenovo Entertainment Hub. Green Man Gaming has also partnered with Intel to build and manage their software distribution hub which offers digital games to hundreds of hardware partners as part of the Intel® Technology Provider Gold and Platinum Partners Program.
Green Man Gaming has been recognised by leading bodies in the video gaming, business and technology sectors with over 30 awards received since it was launched in 2010.