EA ANNOUNCES ORIGIN ACCESS PREMIER — A NEW SUBSCRIPTION TIER INCLUDING THE LATEST EA PC GAMES IN ONE MEMBERSHIP
Members Will Be Among The First to Play New EA Titles and Have Access to an Ever-Evolving Catalog Featuring 100+ Titles in the Vault
SYDNEY, Australia – June 10, 2018 – Today, at EA PLAY, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced a new PC subscription tier, Origin™ Access Premier*, that unlocks a new way to play. Starting this Winter, players can join Origin Access Premier to enjoy full access to new EA releases on PC before anyone else, including the upcoming launches of EA SPORTS™ Madden NFL 19, EA SPORTS FIFA 19, Battlefield V™ and Anthem™.
“Millions of players have experienced the fun of playing more games through our subscription programs, and today we’re taking another groundbreaking step with Origin Access Premier,” said Electronic Arts’ Chief Executive Officer Andrew Wilson. “Origin Access Premier unlocks unprecedented levels of choice and value for players who love PC games. For the first time in a subscription, you’re getting new games like Madden NFL 19, FIFA 19, Battlefield V and Anthem, and full access to more than 100 games from EA and other publishers with a single membership. We’re thrilled to be opening up this new way for players to access great games, with the freedom to play what they want, whenever they want.”
Included in the Origin Access Premier membership is full access to EA’s upcoming highly-anticipated games on PC. Members can look forward to playing the following games:
- EA SPORTS Madden NFL 19 which delivers visuals and gameplay powered by Frostbite™, along with more game-changing control to players than ever before starting August 2, 2018 for Origin Access Premier members.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 19 which brings a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch, powered by Frostbite, with the integration of the UEFA Champions League. Fans can also enjoy enhanced gameplay features that provide new and unrivaled ways to play starting September 20, 2018 for Origin Access Premier members.
- Battlefield V which immerses players in unexpected battles and untold stories of World War 2 as never seen before starting October 11, 2018 for Origin Access Premier members.
- Anthem, a social, connected Action-RPG with cooperative multiplayer at its heart. Players can customise an array of powered Javelin exosuits and team up to face a dangerous and ever-changing world through exploration and combat. Dive into the action starting February 15, 2019 for Origin Access Premier members.
Members will also receive the benefits from the current Origin Access Basic membership that already includes an evolving library of 100+ games, including Battlefield 1™, Mad Max and the Batman™: Arkham series, as well as newly added titles, including Need For Speed™ Payback, Inside, This Is The Police, Surge and more. Along with a 10% discount on Origin purchases.
Additionally, joining Origin Access Premier will give players a whole new way to play with life through unlimited access to The Sims™ 4, including content from the Digital Deluxe Update, Dine Out Game Pack and Kids Room Stuff Pack.
To be among the first to hear more about Origin Access Premier and pre-register, visit www.origin.com/origin-access/ea_play .
For players who are not currently a member of Origin Access, sign-up for a free seven-day trial** available now through June 17, 2018 to download and play games from the Origin Access library. To learn more about member benefits for both EA Access*** visit www.ea.com/ea-access and for Origin Access Basic and Origin Access Premier visit www.origin.com/origin-access .
* CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY, CERTAIN TITLES MAY NOT BE INCLUDED. SEE origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS.
**Free trial starts june 9, 2018 and ends june 17, 208. One free trial per ea account. After the trial, the current origin access monthly or annual membership fee will be billed. cancel during the trial period without charge.
*** CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE EA.COM/EA-ACCESS/TERMS AND EA.COM/EA-ACCESS FOR DETAILS.
About Electronic Arts
About Electronic Arts Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2018, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $5.2 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognised for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Need for Speed™, Dragon Age™ and Plants vs. Zombies™. More information about EA is available at www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, Battlefield, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.