ROCKET TO THE FINISH LINE – RETRO-FUTURISTIC CO-OP RACER TRAILBLAZERS NOW AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTATION®4 AND PC
Exhilarating Arcade Racer Available on Xbox One Tomorrow
LOS ANGELES, CA – May 8, 2018 – Aliens across the galaxy, start your rocket engines! Trailblazers, the revolutionary co-op arcade racing game, is now available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and via Steam for $29.95. Trailblazers also will be available tomorrow on Xbox One priced the same.
Experience vibrant visuals, mesmerizing track designs, and the scorching sensation of speed where players use the on-track game mechanic of painting the track to create boosting lanes for each team. Racing together in teams of up to three racers, gamers will cover key areas of the racing line as well as painting over opponents’ painted paths to gain the advantage. Racers who drive with flair and style will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory!
“The development of Trailblazers has been an incredible journey and we’re very excited now that launch day has finally arrived,” states Ben Ward, Founder and Lead Designer at Supergonk. “Our indie team had the ambitious goal of bringing something truly innovative to the racing genre and I feel we really achieved that with Trailblazers.”
Amazing track design in Trailblazers will have racers feeling the need for speed indeed.
“Trailblazers has the strong combination of stunning visuals and unique gameplay that potentially lead to the beginning of a strong franchise run,” states Lee Skittrell, Marketing Manager at Rising Star Games. “The Supergonk development team has created something truly dynamic and special to the racing genre and we’re thrilled to be part of the Trailblazers ride.”
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Innovative Paint and Boost Racing: Introducing a unique paint and boost game mechanic, racers paint the track to create custom speed boosting lanes innovating the racing genre with new strategic gameplay.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Campaign Mode: Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
- Cross-platform play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!
Developed by Supergonk and published digitally by Rising Star Games, Trailblazers is now available on PlayStation®4 and PC and will be available on May 9 across the Xbox One family of devices. Keep your engines fueled up and ready for more incoming information by following Rising Star Games on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or on the official Trailblazers website.
# # #
Supergonk is an exciting new independent game developer, located in the vibrant creative hub of Guildford, UK. It is formed of industry veterans with over 10 years of top-flight game development expertise at studios such as Codemasters, Bizarre Creations and Lionhead. Supergonk creates extremely high-quality indie racing titles, and prides itself on creating innovative new experiences and never-before-seen game mechanics. www.supergonk.co.uk
ABOUT RISING STAR GAMES
Rising Star Games is a privately held video games publisher with a global reach. With operating offices in Europe and USA the company publishes video game entertainment across all gaming platforms from Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and via Steam. With decades of combined experience and a genuine passion for interactive entertainment, Rising Star Games is proud of its ever-expanding and enormously diverse catalogue of over 130 titles. www.risingstargames.com