SWORD ART ONLINE: INTEGRAL FACTOR CELEBRATES 5 MILLION DOWNLOADS WITH MAJOR GAME UPDATE
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.’s popular mobile action RPG, SWORD ART ONLINE: Integral Factor has now surpassed 5 million downloads. To celebrate the milestone, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. will release the first significant update for the game, featuring the exclusive content and bonus items. Starting today, players can access limited-time events, new features such as the guild system, and in-game items including:
- Special Limited-Time Events and Bonuses: From April 28 through May 6 (JST), players will have the opportunity to access special bonus items and limited-time content:
- Special Login Bonus: Players will receive a daily login bonus ranging from a quick burst of potions to a large bounty of Arcana Gems:
- Enhancement Campaign Quest: Special daily quests allow players to obtain Enhancement and Transformation Materials including Glare Rigid Stones, Glare Dragon Stones, or Refining Hammers
- EXP Acquisition Campaign Quest: Players can also take on the “EXP Boost Tower” to get a large amount of EXP, and get their hands on the Weapon Proficiency item, “Martial Arts Text”
- Japanese Golden Week Exclusive Chaos Quest: Players who defeat the Chaos Floor Boss will be awarded the exclusive Boss Avatar material – only available by completing this quest.
- Guilds: A Guild Counter will now appear in the Merchant District of Teleport Gate Plaza where players can establish a Guild, create a Guild Emblem, and join the Guild Chat with up to 30 players.
- 7th Floor Addition: Players can now access the Forest Map and a brand new story
Fans can check out the details at the following link Facebook page and enter the contest for a chance to get their designs presented in the game.
New SWORD ART ONLINE: Integral Factor assets can be found at the new BNEA Press Room at http://bneapressroom.com. The online RPG mobile game is available as a free download for iOS devices via the Apple App Store and Android via Google Play.
©2016 REKI KAWAHARA/PUBLISHED BY KADOKAWA CORPORATION ASCII MEDIA WORKS/SAO MOVIE Project