SUIT UP OR SHUT UP IN MASTER OF ETERNITY
Nexon’s Immersive Strategy Role-playing Game (SRPG) Master of Eternity Now Available Worldwide on iPhone and Android
Seoul – March 14, 2018 – Players around the globe can now engage in epic mecha warfare in Master of Eternity (M.O.E.), the addictive new strategy role-playing game from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. M.O.E. pairs personality-packed Pixies with fierce mecha suits to explore, battle and raid the game’s immersive universe. Master of Eternity is available today worldwide on iOS and Android.
Master of Eternity explores a vast universe plagued by a galactic war fought between bands of eccentric Pixies, commanding unique and powerful mechas to engage rivals, foes and even friends. The game’s features include:
- Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
- Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
- Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
- Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
- Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
- Exclusive Launch Events – M.O.E.’s global launch includes several exclusive events and opportunities for players to receive valuable rewards and prizes, such as:
- 500 Gems + 5 AP Recovery Tickets for sharing the Official Promotion Video
- 100,000~300,000 Credit, Asgard Enhancement Tickets 5 for pre-ordering the game.
Master of Eternity is available now for iPhone and Android. Additional information for members of the press:
- Visit the official Master of Eternity Facebook page
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.