OSIRIS: NEW DAWN CONTENT UPDATE ‘DAWN OF AZIEL’ NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM
Loads of New Features and the Frozen World of Aziel Await Brave Explorers, Now 20% Off
TWAIN HARTE, CA – December 19, 2016 – Space explorers of the Osiris Mission, prepare for a new interplanetary journey of wonder and danger! Independent game developer Fenix Fire Entertainment and Reverb Triple XP, an initiative of the veteran PR team at Reverb Communications, announced today that ‘Dawn of Aziel,’ the first major update for the multiplayer, space survival epic – Osiris: New Dawn, is now available on Steam. ‘Dawn of Aziel’ is packed full of amazing new content including added weapons, base structures, outdoor crafting utilities, intriguing alien creatures, random world events, and the new ice world Aziel.
To commemorate the launch of the ‘Dawn of Aziel’ content update, Osiris: New Dawn is now available for a limited time at the promotional price of $19.99 (20% discount from S.R.P.).
Mammoth alien creatures await to be discovered in the new ‘Dawn of Aziel’ update.
“With this major content update, we’re taking the first step in crafting the interplanetary experience for Osiris,” states Brian McRae, CEO and founder of Fenix Fire Entertainment. “The huge amount of new content that we’re delivering adds advanced gameplay depth on the first planet – Proteus II – and gives our future explorers the first glimpse of what they’ll find on the frozen world of Aziel. ‘Dawn of Aziel’ is our first major update that introduces the diverse, dangerous type of worlds gamers will discover, survive, and colonize in this alien space system.”
‘Dawn of Aziel’ key features include:
- New World: Aziel – Travel to the frozen moon of Aziel, three times the size of Proteus II, and discover new resources and alien creatures.
- Proficiency and Skill Tree System – Level your character and spend points specializing in combat, engineering, mining and other skills to suit your play style
- New Craftable Weapons – Four deadly melee weapons and the powerful Heavy Asssault Rifle have been added
- Landmines – Whether it’s for base defense or setting deadly traps, having a landmine in the inventory is always useful
- Booster Stimulants – Synthesize 11 new biochemicals that enhance player’s speed, stamina, strength, and more
- New Base Structure: Biodome – Craft an enclosed ecosystem structure to grow and harvest plants for food and medicinal purposes
- Outdoor Utilities: Chemistry Lab & 3D Printer – Craft advanced materials and equipment without the need of building the Hab
- Functioning Habitat Furniture – Make use of furniture to get advanced buffs toward speed and endurance before each mission
- New Mineral Resources – New minerals have been added, including rare Azurnium
- Spaceship Inventory – Spaceship can now shuttle supplies and equipment between planets
- Osiris Armored Mech Unit – The most powerful vehicle in the game at this time is fully craftable and ready to unleash its lethal arsenal
- Random World Events – From radiation storms, meteor showers, and downed satellites, the unexpected is to be expected
The Osiris: New Dawn mission begins in 2046 A.D. after mankind’s revolutionary discovery of near-lightspeed “fold engine” propulsion abilities. This has landed the Osiris expeditionary mission team in the Gliese 581 system 20 light years away. As part of the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study planets for potential Earth re-population, the spacecraft malfunctions, braking violently from light speed and forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface. Players must overcome the dangers of unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, creating research centers, manufacturing bays and uncovering the dark events behind the missing Osiris-1 team, threatening Project Osiris.
Winner of ‘PAX West Best Indie MMO’ from MMORPG and ‘PAX West Best Survival Game’ from MMOGames, Osiris: New Dawn is now available for the promotional price of $19.99 on Steam. Join the mission of Osiris: New Dawn by following the game development on Twitter, “Like” the game on Facebook, and watch for the upcoming livestreams on Reverb’s Twitch channel.
# # #
ABOUT FENIX FIRE ENTERTAINMENT
Fenix Fire was founded in 2010 by husband-wife team Brian and Anna McRae, former Blizzard, Midway, and Double Helix environment artists with a passion to create visually stunning immersive worlds that combine classically fun gameplay with next gen technology. After creating numerous ground breaking game experiences for some of the world’s largest companies and pioneering many Oculus VR demos such as the Tuscany World Demo, Fenix Fire is now laser focused on creating their highly anticipated indie adventure Source and the sci-fi space survival epic, Osiris: New Dawn.
ABOUT REVERB TRIPLE XP
Reverb Triple XP provides a spectrum of services customized to focus on the needs of indie game developers. Triple XP titles stand out with excellent gameplay, creative design, and that elusive fun factor. Once identified, Reverb’s team of game industry veterans partner with the indie dev team, fully understand the game by actually playing it and provide world class marketing, PR, social, production and distribution services that are fitting for games of the highest quality. A cornerstone of the programs is that the developer retains creative control and ownership of its intellectual property as well as receiving a custom solution tailored to their exact needs. Each year, only a handful of titles are chosen to be in Reverb Triple XP, prioritizing quality over quantity.