DISCOVER THE ORIGIN STORY OF REVELATION ONLINE’S OCCULTIST CLASS
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – September 14, 2016 – Global publisher My.com and developer NetEase continue the series of background stories of the iconic classes in Revelation Online. Today, the Occultist is divulged – what lies behind its grim appearance and the second video in the series reveals how the class carefully balances or combines the power of both Darkness and Light. In Revelation Online, the Occultist class switches between using the dark arts for malicious ranged attacks, and the light to heal and strengthen its allies. The scythe-wielding Occultist can switch between both disciplines at will, creating a versatile and dangerous class.
Check out the video on YouTube HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzzo2bvMwKc&feature=youtu.be
The other 5 classes of Revelation Online are:
- Blademaster: As secondary tanks and close combat specialists, they combine their twin blade damage with escape skills allowing them to cut through wave after wave of enemies. Their heavy reliance on melee attacks leaves them open to ranged attacks.
- Vanguard: These steel walls rely on melee combat. Their chief strength is surviving battles of attrition, rather than dealing burst damage.
- Swordmage: While wielding a falchion they are focused on powerful magic damage, specializing in area of effect spells. They invest all of their energy in sharpened elemental magic, leaving them relatively vulnerable to focused attacks.
- Spiritshaper: As summoners and healers, they are relatively easy to play and have great survival skills. They are highly sought after on teams for their support and deceitfully high damage output.
- Gunslinger: With high precise damage they hunt down individual targets from afar or use advanced weaponry for mid-range deterrence. Gunslingers have few control skills and are less effective in close combat.
Players can pick their own play style by freely distributing points to their core character attributes like strength and dexterity past level 40. All classes have diverse skill sets, with over 20 unique skills, which can be further upgraded past level 49 to match the chosen play style. Players are in full control over their class progression.
Revelation Online is a breathtaking Massively Online Multiplayer experience in which players will discover the lands of Nuanor. Explore a vibrant world of ancient mystery, and use the power of flight to experience absolute freedom. Spread your wings or master one of the many aerial mounts to soar through the sky. Dive into the waters or climb to the top of the world – in Revelation Online you can freely reach any place.
To sign up for the Revelation Online Beta today, visit ro.my.com/en/about. For more information, ‘Like’ it on Facebook and follow the game’s development on Twitter @RevOnlineGame for all the latest developer updates and news.
My.com comprises myMail, MAPS.ME, myTarget, and online and mobile games. Its mobile communications and entertainment services and apps facilitate people in pursuing their business goals – and let them relax and have a good time gaming in-between. Copyright © 2016 My.com.
For more information, visit my.com/
NetEase, inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading internet technology company in china. Dedicated to providing online services centered on content, community, communication and commerce, NetEase develops and operates some of China’s most popular online pc and mobile games, advertising services, email services and e-commerce platforms. In partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, NetEase operates some of the most popular international online games in China.