NEW DEFENSE MODE ADDED TO ULTIMATE MOBILE STRATEGY RPG, FANTASY WAR TACTICS, WITH LATEST CONTENT UPDATE
Definitive Mobile Strategy Role-Playing Game for iOS and Android Introduces New SRPG Defense Mode in Latest Content Update
Seoul – Aug. 22, 2016 – NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, has significantly expanded the world of its epic mobile strategy role-playing game (SRPG),Fantasy War Tactics, with a huge new content update. “Defense Mode: Library in the Sky” is available now for Android and iOS devices.
Fantasy War Tactics’ Defense Mode: Library in the Sky introduces new and returning to the budding classic story of an ambitious wizard bent on conquering the world. The game – which boasts millions of downloads – monopolizes on the players’ ability to utilize heroes’ diverse character skills, dynamic terrains, strategic movements and helpful friends in the heat of battle and journey to greatness. Players can now continue the epicFWT journey to the ancient library ruins and meet the mysterious librarian who allow players to experience the books found in the library, instead of reading them. In addition to the new epic story, the Defense Mode: Library in the Sky update also features an all-new strategy defense mode (SRPG), where players protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies.
A prominently popular game in the long list of titles from Nexon Korea, the new immersive content update for Fantasy War Tactics offers players new and returning:
· The Immersive ‘Dragon’s Baby Book’ to ‘Experience’: Lord and company stumble into a tale of a dragon nurturing an abandoned child, Yekaterina, who unknowingly unleashes hordes of monsters upon the world;
· The all-new SRPG Defense Mode: Available only in the Library in the Sky, players must protect Yekaterina from the monsters and survive through the end;
· Enhanced gameplay features: Including new strategic and tactical elements, improved AI, and defense mode specific updates
· The return of the Majestic Gold Dragon: The majestic Gold Dragon that guards the Tower of Dawn returns in her human form as Celestial to protect Yekaterina;
· Library in the Sky Rewards: More chances to earn loads of rewards. Loads and loads of rewards;
· New Special Coins: Players can use these special coins to purchase items at the special shop inside the library;
Additional information for members of the press:
· Download assets for Fantasy War Tactics here: http://bit.ly/FWTUpdateAssets
· Fantasy War Tactics Official Homepage: https://fwar.nexon.com
· Fantasy War Tactics Official Forum: https://m.nexon.com/forum/4
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About NEXON GT Co. Ltd.
NEXON GT Co. Ltd. (“NEXON GT”) (041140.KQ) is leading developer studio and subsidiary of NEXON Co. Ltd. Founded in Korea in 2004, NEXON GT has developed numerous hits across online and mobile platform. Major titles from NEXON GT include Sudden Attack, Fantasy War Tactics and Monster Squad.