Table Top Racing: World Tour for PC, launches on Steam today!
Liverpool, UK, 26th May, 2016 – Indie developer and publisher Playrise Digital today launches micro-combat racer ‘Table Top Racing: World Tour’ on Steam for PC! TTR: World Tour has been downloaded millions of times already on PlayStation® Network since it launched earlier this month. The new PC version launches on Steam with a first week discount of 15% on its standard price of £14.99 / $19.99 / €19.99.
As an extra introductory bonus offer, players can buy both the full game and first DLC pack together for 23% off the standard retail price! The ‘Table Top Racing: Supercharger Bundle’ is available from here.
“It’s been a fantastic month seeing Table Top Racing: World Tour launch on PS4 and now arriving on PC for Steam,” commented Nick Burcombe, CEO and Game Director of TTR at Playrise Digital, “As an independent dev team of less than 10 people, we’ve been overwhelmed with the support, encouragement and enthusiasm from gamers so far. We’re responding to as many requests and questions as we can and will continue to support the game for as long as the gamers continue to support us! It’s very exciting to bring TTR to Steam, I can’t wait to see what the PC gamers make of it. TTR is all about fun and a good laugh with your friends online, as millions of PS4 gamers just found out”.
TTR: World Tour Launch Trailer
TTR: World Tour features:
▪ 8 PvP online multiplayer combat racing – it’s both addictive and vindictive!
▪ 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
▪ 90+ Varied and challenging events
▪ 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
▪ Exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race track
▪ 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
▪ 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
▪ 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
▪ 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)
TTR: World Tour YouTube Announcement trailer is here.
About Playrise Digital Ltd.
Playrise Digital Ltd, is an independent game development studio based in Liverpool, UK. Founded in 2012 by the co-creator of PlayStation’s blockbuster ‘WipEout’ franchise and former Sony Liverpool game designer, Nick Burcombe, the company develops console-quality games for multiple platforms. The company’s first two games, Table Top Racing, a AAA miniaturised combat-racer, with over 7 million downloads, and Baby Nom Nom, which raised over $5,000 for a children’s charity, launched to critical acclaim in 2013. The company was voted “Start-up of the Year 2013” by TIGA, the trade body for the UK Games industry, developers and digital publishers.