The most anticipated Rugby League game to date, Rugby League Live 3 to be released 17th September in UK
London, United Kingdom – August 19, 2015 – The next exciting Rugby League instalment from Tru Blue Games and Big Ant Studios, released by Alternative Software in the UK will be available from 17th September on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Rugby League Live 3 – Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/nr4yJx1QgWg
“We are delighted and very excited to be releasing another quality Rugby League game in the UK”, said Roger Hulley Managing Director Alternative Software Ltd, “Plus this time it is of even more interest to Rugby League fans, as it will be the first time their favourite sport has appeared on New Gen”
Rugby League Live 3 includes an improved Career mode and “Be A Pro”, where players can take a Forward or a Back through the ranks of an U20 team into a full professional squad. Players can view and get right into the action through a vastly improved Instant Replay System including super slow-mo and user defined camera placement.
Enhancements of online play include filtering by locality and Online Tournaments have been implemented. As well as dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system giving dusk to night progress and mid game rain – resulting in a more realistic Rugby match day experience.
Rugby League Live 3 has all the latest rosters, team uniforms and rule changes, which are all updated from the 2014/2015 season. Players have a wide variety of teams to choose from, with over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world, including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more.
A new Experience System earns badges and experience both online and off to raise players to the top of the leaderboards. Fan-Hub Player Sharing allows players to create their own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms. Dynamic Tackling System gives players the ability to Fend and break tackles making their way past multiple defenders, as well as with the use of the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch.
Rugby League Live 3 features:
- Rules – Latest rule updates including Auckland 9’s.
- Teams – Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more.
- Career Mode – Infinite career mode, play as a rookie, coach or jump in and play as a recognised star player.
- Instant Replay System – New feature which includes super slow-motion and user defined camera placement – gets you right into the action!
- Tackling – Dynamic tackling system that now includes the ability for drag and drive tackles.
- Online – Enhanced online play, features up to 16 player online tournament.
- Lighting – Totally dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system.
- Experience System – Earn experience both on and offline to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Fan-Hub Player Sharing – Create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.
For further information on Alternative Software and other titles, please visit the official website at:-
About Alternative Software
First established in 1985, Alternative Software will soon be celebrating its 30th Anniversary and is considered one of the major companies in the UK computer industry. Having over 300 titles to its name, the company is still a growing global success.
Alternative Software originally created games for major computer platforms such as Atari, Spectrum, Commodore and Amstrad in the mid to late 80’s, titles including Soccer Boss, Skool Daze, and BMX Ninja. Other successful titles released included award winning children’s character games, including Thomas the Tank Engine. In recent times the company has released several “Top Forty” video games on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Sony PSP, Sony Vita and Nintendo Wii as well as on PC. In association with Australian company, HES (Home Entertainment Supplies) Alternative recently launched Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, Rugby League Live 2 and Rugby Challenge 2 Lions Tour Edition to tremendous consumer and critical reception.
Alternative Software is also involved with major film companies, gaining the rights to produce software for huge films such as The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Shrek, Madagascar, Wallace & Gromit, Transformers, Marvel Heroes, plus many more.