Dizzel Hardcore Action Shooter Starts Beta Test June 20th
Registrations now open for first Beta test of Dizzel, a new ultraviolent & action-packed shooter
Torrance, CA – June 3, 2014 – OGPlanet is excited to announce that the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Studio, will begin on June 20th. Players interested in joining the Beta test can register now at http://www.DizzelGame.com. Featuring fatality-style executions & multiple unique game modes full of hardcore shooter action, Dizzel will be entering the online, free-to-play, shooter space by storm.
One of Dizzel’s biggest draws is its visceral, hardcore action, featuring ‘Executions’ that give players the ability to perform a variety of unique fatalities on nearly dead foes, depending on the character and weapon they happen to be using. These Mortal Kombat-esque finishing moves can be unleashed in a variety of inventive game modes, which feature the ability to play as killer mechs or powered-up boss characters, or even engage in four-team firefights. From unloading your assault rifle in the face of your enemy to hacking them to bits with a giant axe, Dizzel’s bloodlust knows no bounds.
Dizzel is a hardcore action shooter developed by Neowiz and NS Studio. Set in the not too distant future, Dizzel features non-stop, heart-pumping action through a variety of unique maps and game modes. Resembling the over-the-shoulder shooter style of Gears of War, Dizzel bolsters a variety of powerful weapons, from assault rifles and shotguns to massive swords and axes, to slay your enemies. Combined with a variety of unlockable skills and power ups, the bloodthirsty soldiers of Dizzel leave a trail of carnage and bodies in their wake.
Once ready for battle, Dizzel features multiple exciting and unique game modes to unleash your onslaught of destruction, such as Predator Mode, where the player becomes an unstoppable force with intense boosts in speed and attack damage, not to mention a giant ninja sword for dicing through enemies. If this mode doesn’t satisfy your need for carnage enough, then take turns hunting down your foes as mechanized war machines. These killer sentinels know no mercy as they laugh at your attempts to destroy them with mere bullets while chopping you in two. If you’ve got a friend you can trust, you can band together against 3 other teams in a four-way firefight. For the more traditional shooter fans, Dizzel comes equipped with a standard array of other game modes such as Team Deathmatch and Demolition as well. Dizzel will sate your thirst for lead-pumping action, no matter what type of shooter fan you are.
Dizzel’s Key Features:
- Fatalities: Simply shooting your enemies to death is for newbs. Pull off brutal & stylish executions to finish off your enemies before their teammates can revive them.
- Take Cover: Pop in and out from cover with guns blazing like you are in an old-school John Woo movie, or unleash a barrage of bullets at your enemies from the safety of being behind cover. Aiming is overrated anyway.
- GAME MODES:
- Killer Sentinels: Each team takes turns as the killer sentinel war machines, while the opposing team tries to survive by any means necessary.
- Predator Mode: A player is randomly selected between rounds to be the ‘BOSS’, with tremendous speed, massive stat boosts, and a giant sword!
- Team Death Match, Demolition and More!
- Weapons & Items Galore: With lots of guns, melee weapons, and grenades to choose from, it’s easy to personalize your killing style. Character, outfit, and equipment choices let you push the customization to the next level.
Gameplay (Beta) Teaser Trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eTpjjFJ128.
YouTube Channel at http://youtube.com/ogpofficial.
Stay up-to-date on with the latest developments on Dizzel, including Beta announcements, contests and giveaways:
- Official Site: http://www.Dizzel-Online.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DizzelOfficial
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DizzelOnline (@DizzelOnline)
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/ogpofficial
Headquartered in Torrance, California, OGPlanet is a leading publisher in North America and Europe of free-to-play, multiplayer, online games for the PC. OGPlanet offers a wide range of games from MMORPGs to Action, including SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, Uncharted Waters Online, Tales Runner, Heva Clonia Online, La Tale, and soon Dizzel. For more information, visit http://www.ogplanet.com.