Lords & Knights – Medieval Strategy MMO By XYRALITY GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 February 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: XYRALITY GmbH
- © 2011 XYRALITY GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Featured in “App Store Best of 2012”
Over 3.500.000 downloads
Play Lords & Knights now and become ruler of a mighty empire! Join other lords in exciting battles against thousands of players – all to take control of the country. Build carefully crafted castles across a great and glorious empire!
• Start by building out your first castle
• Build a number of different buildings within your magnificent castle
• Recruit a powerful army to fight against other lords
• Capture other castles and enlarge your empire
• Stockpile and trade vital resources to strengthen your empire
• Develop strategies for capturing and defending castles
• Ally yourself with other players
• Explore new technologies and complete exciting missions
• Experience the beautifully crafted and richly detailed medieval graphic style
• Top-class fun – alone or with the community
Download the app now for free and join the exiciting world of Lords & Knights – the fascinating medieval MMOG for iPhone and iPad.
Lords & Knights requires an internet connection to play.
What’s New in Version 3.2.1
– The background for message and forum entries was revised to improve the readability
– The function to select the whole text is available again.
– The name of the author of a message or a forum entry is now shown entirely.
– The background image was reworked and fits more nicely into the game.
– A bug was fixed that occurred during a copy and paste action
– A bug was fixed that prevented text input while using VoiceOver.
– Missions can now be selected, started and sped up from several castles simultaneously.
– Adaptation of the design to conform to the look and the feeling of iOS7.