Today NIS America has released a patch for a game that players can sink hundreds of hours into and still find more to do, Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness. This patch not only fixes a number of bugs but also adds a few extra things into the game free of charge.
The full list of things added and fixed in the patch can be found below:
- 22 new save icons
- Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
- Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after clearing each ending.
- Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after watching each preview.
- Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
- Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when the install data is corrupted.
- Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after creating the maximum number of characters.
- Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during Prinny Day) HP becomes 1 when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to dispatch in the Base Panel.
- Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Marona uses her Confine skill with the English voices selected.
- Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item Assembly