Immanitas Entertainment announces KICK THE BALL! for iOs and Android!
Addictive soccer simulation will hit app stores worldwide right before Christmas.
Berlin, December 9, 2013 – The international operating multiplatform publisher Immanitas Entertainment announces today the worldwide release of the football game “Kick the Ball!” for December 2013. The extensive mobile game has been developed over several months for guaranteeing a superb gameplay experience and is optimized for smartphones as well as tablets. It will be available before Christmas in a multilingual version at iTunes, GooglePlay, Amazon and other app stores around the globe for free.
The story of the game is about a dream almost every kid in the whole world is sharing: becoming a famous football player making it to the top of the world. In “Kick the Ball!” it’s all about being a star in this addictive and fun soccer simulation. As a young boy living his dream players will take their own adventurous and challenging journey through backyards, football grounds or streets into a real World Cup stadium.
The gameplay might sound easy but is becoming more and more challenging: flick the ball with your finger to the right targets as fast and as precise as possible in beautiful and hand-drawn 3D graphics. The dynamic and attractive gameplay, various tasks and achievements are promising to keep players entertained for a long time from the first minute on.
- Dynamic and hand-drawn 3D environment full of beautiful details for a realistic gameplay experience
- Great physics: flick the ball like a pro would kick him in real life
- Around 100 unique stages are waiting to compete in
- Make your journey through five totally different locations with a great storyline
- Unlock awesome Power-Ups, special objects and rare bonuses
- Easy to learn but hard to master: perfect game for pros and beginners