The Prestige content update for Real Racing 3 adds new the Time Trial Mode. Players have been requesting the game mode that allows players to fight for the leaderboards by posting the lowest finish times on different race tracks. A career system provides some guidance for new gamers, encouraging them to work their way up from more common cars to the most powerful and exotic cars in the world.
Repairs have been removed from Real Racing 3, a much disliked feature by fans of the series. In its place is the Clean Race bonus, rewarding players who drive well and do not damage their vehicles in the race. Finally, new vehicles have been added, including cars from Mercedes-Benz and Bentley.
Finally, those looking for some great deals on in app purchases, the following games have sales running:
- Tetris Blitz – 50K Free Coins for New Players iTunes/Google Play
- Real Racing 3 – Up to 40% Off Premium Cars iTunes/Google Play
- Bejeweled Blitz – Up to 100K Bonus Coins for New Players iTunes/Google Play
- Sims FreePlay – Up to 80% off Backyard Party Essentials iTunes/Google Play/Amazon AppStore
- Supreme Heroes – 50% off the Patriot Pack iTunes/Google Play