RollerCoaster Tycoon has been a fan favorite franchise for over a decade, and finally, we can play it on the 3DS thanks to Atari and Namco’s new re-imagining for the platform. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D features the same gameplay we all remember, but with some new features added in to compliment the 3DS’ built in tech, making the experience brand new for all involved.
- An entirely new gameplay mode called “Coaster Story”, which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content
- The first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display exclusive to Nintendo 3DS
- The ability to freely customize the design of roller coasters and theme parks with the use of a stylus and the touch-screen interface
- Just like at a real theme park, take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends
- Gyro sensor allows players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS
- Create the ultimate coaster and easily share it with friends through StreetPass
- ·Invite your StreetPass Mii Plaza friends to your theme park
Yes, it sounds great, and the final product isn’t too shabby. We will have our own review going live soon enough, but for those who are hardcore fans of the coaster park builder, you can pick up your copy as of now.