When the newest SSX game was announced, there were some concerns. Could it hold up against the previous games in the series? Would the new abilities, like wingsuits, hurt or help the gameplay? How could anything supplant Tricky? However, the two trailers have calmed many fears. They show off what the series has done best: glorious, impossible, sick combos with crazy characters and great music topping everything off. SSX launches on February 28th in the US and March 2, 2012 for everybody else. Be sure to be “ill” that day.
Pre-order bonus items for the game are listed below:
- GameStop – legendary SSX character Eddie Wachowski, Elite snowboard and bonus boost
- Origin – Elise’s Elite snowboard and bonus boost
- Amazon – Mac’s Elite snowboard and bonus boost
- Best Buy – Zoe’s Elite snowboard and bonus boost
- Wal-Mart – Kaori’s Elite snowboard and bonus boost
[pro-player width=’530′ height=’253′ type=’video’]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKVwJ3xOUD0&feature=plcp&context=C3a41f87UDOEgsToPDskLl9MrXHMXpWKzQoavjtStI[/pro-player]