The guys over at Ubisoft have announced some new content for Driver: San Francisco. The content will be extra tracks for multiplayer and will be free. They have also introduced Driver Club, a Games-to-Web application that brings the Driver community together.
On September 15th, 12 new routes for all online modes will be made available for free. Then, 1 new route will be made available every week for the next 10 weeks, for a total of 22, increasing the overall number of tracks by 30% in 2 months.
Starting now, Driver San Francisco proposes an exclusive Games-to-Web / Community service called Driver Club that allows players to:
– Unlock exclusive achievements
– Find your stats and check the leaderboards
– Showcase your film director clips
– See and rate your friends’ clips
– Review the Community facts
– Follow your friends’ activities using the Driver Social feed
Driver: San Francisco is now available for the Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. We recommend that you purchase this game, as our review suggests.