Launching today is a slew of downloable content for Rockstar Games’ crime thriller L.A. Norie. “The Naked City” Vice case and “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic case is now available for download on both Xbox live and Playstation Network for 320 Microsoft Points and $4.00 respectively. As well as this, seven brand new downloadable content packs for the game will be available for purchase individually or as one combined pack “L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass”. Players that buy the L.A Noire Rockstar Pass will have access to all seven paid-DLC once they are released on the Playstation Network and Xbox Live.
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass will be available for $10 on Playstaion Network and for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live. Half the price of the DLC purchased individually however this is only for a limited time until June 14th. After this discount period, the Rockstar Pass will cost $12.00 on the PlayStation Network and 960 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live.
Future L.A Norie downloadable content includes:
- Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) – May 17;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) – May 31;
- “The Naked City” DLC case – May 31;
- “A Slip of The Tongue” DLC case – May 31;
- Broderick Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge – May 31;
- Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) – May 31;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) – June 14;
- “Nicholson Electroplating Disaster” DLC case – June 21;
- “Reefer Madness” DLC case – July 12.
L.A. Noire available on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 – Check out our review of it here