Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies brings the classic Call of Duty: World at War zombie-slaying game mode to the iPhoneTM and iPod® Touch. Featuring the original zombie map “Nacht der Untoten” (Night of the undead), fight to survive in the barricaded bunker where it all began – and you can bring along your friends to help push back the endless waves of attacking zombies.
– Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies for the iPhoneTM supports up to four players via Wi-Fi/Internet and two players via Bluetooth. Play with your friends in the same room, on the other side of town, and even across the globe. With the option of either private or open matchmaking, where there’s a Wi-Fi connection, there’s a friend to go Zombie-hunting with.*
– This is the Zombie experience from Call of Duty: World at War. “Nacht der Untoten” has been fully realized on the iPhoneTM in a silky smooth 3D environment, along with the return of your favorite guns and killer power ups.
– Three different control schemes are available to suit your style. Take advantage of the iPhone’s unique tilt capabilities or, for Zombie vets, use the virtual analog sticks to fend off the undead.
– Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies features a full list of unique Achievements.
– Leaderboard support awards the best of the best, accessed directly through your iPhoneTM or iPod® Touch. Become the top zombie slayer and prove your standings to the world!
– Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies will fully support future Downloadable Content, ensuring that the classic survival experience will live on with new maps.
So snap to attention, pick up Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, and start fending off the zombie horde!
*Wi-Fi support only at this time, play unavailable on cellular networks.
Note: Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is best played on a 2nd generation iPod® Touch or higher with the latest firmware installed.
Check out the trailer below :
Time to kill some zombies 😉