GalaxyTrail announced during PAX East this weekend that they are planning on bringing their game, Freedom Planet, to the Wii U eShop sometime in the future. It is worth noting that Freedom Planet has already been released on the PC through Steam where it costs $14.99 and you can check out a quick rundown of what the game’s story offers as well as some of the features below.
Freedom Planet is a combat-based platform adventure that pits a spunky dragon girl and her friends against an alien attack force. There’s trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but you’ll have a variety of special fighting abilities to blast your way through each stage.
As Lilac, you can use Dragon powers to whip enemies with your hair, spin like a cyclone, or fly through the air at high speed like a comet.
As Carol, you can bust through foes with a flurry of punches and kicks or summon motorcycles that let you ride up walls and ceilings.
- Dash across the celestial world of Avalice with boosts, bikes and other high-speed gimmicks to achieve the fastest time
- Explore at your own pace to find hidden paths and treasures and collect as many crystals as possible
- Help Lilac and friends save their world from war in an engaging Adventure mode with fully voiced cutscenes
- Zoom through the stages without interruption or dialog with Classic mode
- Battle tons of quirky boss enemies including giant robots, towering alien creatures and aggressive rivals
- Discover five elemental shields that reflect specific attacks and provide cool benefits
- Unlock special bonuses, including mini-games, achievements, artwork and music
Those who wish to try Freedom Planet‘s PC version can access the demo on the company’s home page here as well as an old trailer for the PC version below.Related Articles for this post below: