After yesterday’s Rockstar QnA, I would have thought that there couldn’t possibly be any more news regarding Grand Theft Auto V for the forseeable future, but oh boy was I wrong. The guys over at Rockstar have gotten into the holiday spirit by releasing a brand new title update that includes a whole lot of Chrismas-themed goodies for Grand Theft Auto Online. Since there’s just so much content being rolled out today, it is probably better to just list it all. So sit back, relax and get a load of the stuff that has been added to the game.
- EXPLOSIVE STOCKING STUFFERS
- Heat up your season’s greetings with brand new items stocked at Ammu-Nation: a new Homing Missile Launcher and Proximity Mines are here just in time to make spirits bright. These items will be permanently available to acquire and keep.
- SNOW DAYS
- Those dreaming of a white Christmas are in luck as the forecast calls for the extremely rare phenomenon of San Andreas snowfall to hit on a few special days this holiday season. Be on the lookout and ready to round up your Crew for a friendly snowball fight, but be forewarned, those icy little suckers can pack a wallop.
- FREE SEASONAL CHRISTMAS GEAR AND MASKS
- Add some merriment to your mayhem with a slew of holiday pajamas, ‘ugly’ Christmas sweaters, new scarves, hats, masks and more are now all available absolutely free to add to your inventory and wear now through Monday January 5th.
- MAKE A DASH IN FOUR ALL-NEW VEHICLES
- Treat yourself to some new toys this holiday season and fill your garage (now that you can own a third property and garage, also part of today’s Title Update) with four all-new vehicles to purchase – including a tricked out Hot Rod Christmas Ratloader, the sturdy Slam Van, and the fast and flashy Massacro and Jester sports cars with all new Race liveries. These vehicles will be permanently available to acquire and keep.
- HOLIDAY SPECIAL CRATE DROPS
- Keep your eyes on the sky as Holiday Special Crate Drops will be dropping frequently now through January 5th, stuffed with goodies to collect for your inventory – including a few of the rare vintage GTA tees that you may have missed in some of the Social Club Event Weekends over the past year as well as some brand new ones never before available.
- CHRISTMAS DAY GIFTS
- On Christmas Day, December 25th, as you’re relaxing in your Los Santos apartment beside your Christmas tree, make sure to check your inventory for a few extra gifts.
- SET OFF SOME NEW YEAR’S FIREWORKS
- Ring in the New Year with a bang – the Firework Launcher and Firework rocket ammo are coming back and will be available to acquire and use from Christmas Eve until Monday, January 5th. You can score one for free on four special days: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day.
So yeah, that’s a tonne of content and all of it is available now for all of you Grand Theft Auto Online players out there. Are you happy with Rockstar’s Christmas gift? Let us know in the comments below and make sure to stay tuned to Capsule Computers for all the hottest Grand Theft Auto news as it becomes available.