- Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows® 7 (SP1) x64 / Windows® 8 x64 / Windows® 8.1 x64
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 (2.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-2400S or 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350 or better recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or greater recommended)
- Video Card: 1 GB DirectX® 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 5850 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM Drive: Dual-layer Hard Drive Space: 30 GB Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
- Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com.
Far Cry 4 will launch for PlayStation 3, Play Station 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Windows on November 18th, 2014. While you wait for the release, check out the new Far Cry 4 Nvidia Gameworks trailer.
Related Articles for this post below: