WWE will be touring the United Kingdom in November for a series of live wrestling events. To go along with that tour, 2K Games will be bringing the WWE 2K14 video-game to shopping centres around the UK in conjunction with the WWE wrestling tour.
The WWE 2K14 shopping centre tour will feature appearances from real-life WWE superstars as well as exclusive WWE 2K14 merchandise for purchase. The following tour dates and locations have been confirmed by 2K:
- 8th November – Glasgow Braehead Arena, with gameplay at the Buchannan Galleries and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 11th November – Manchester MEN Arena, with gameplay at the Arndale Shopping Centre
- 12th November – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, with gameplay at the Metro Centre
- 13th November – Nottingham Capital FM Arena, with gameplay at Broadmarsh and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 14th November – Leeds Arena, with gameplay at the Trinity Shopping Centre and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 15th November – O2 Arena, with gameplay at the Lakeside shopping centre;
- 16th November – Minehead Butlins (Somerset), with gameplay at Inside, in the Skyline Pavillion, and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
Be sure to hit up the tour if you’re located in the UK for a chance to get your hands on this amazing wrestling video-game that is WWE 2K14.